If Riff Raff lost the braids and goofy tatts and came out in 2001, he'd be a GOAT

this dude seriously came up. started out as a joke ala based god, then actually grinded and got better. Dude makes almost legit music videos now, hope he keeps gettin better. I legit enjoy his music haha

This is the third video I've seen with Riff Raff/Lil Debbies crew that has Dollabillgates in it. Dude went to the same high school as I did hahaha. Eric Bing. He used to be the biggest cornball ever then starting hopping on that Hyphy trend in school and decided to become a rapper. Not going to lie he does have some bangers.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i didn't realize how foul this food was when it was being made. this is that vid we shot in my kitchen. i'm the dude with lipstick on my face drunk as hell. :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl: :x

That stuff looks like instant death for your bowels. That chick is fly though. His bro is wearing a wig... Right?

The Three Loco ish is hilarious.  I can't take this dude seriously at all.  This is straight comedic rap imho.  A lot of his tracks are catchy, I can't lie.  I do like how he uses so many sport metaphors.

Last edited:
:rofl: :x

That stuff looks like instant death for your bowels. That chick is fly though. His bro is wearing a wig... Right?

yeah, that's his brother on the family jog with him in the vid dipset posted. those are all my boys and roomates.

Does that sibling happen to be his twin brother? They look alot alike and about the same age. Info?

dope, happy for him. 2013 will be big for him for sure, he killed 2012 already.

170k views. :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom