If NT made a Starter cap would you buy one?

You make me sad Method Man.

I was really looking forward to a Choppa suit X Draft hat thread.

Originally Posted by Boi

The snapback looks aight... but whatever happen to the #1 rule of NT?

Like someone else said, key chains and stickers would be
pimp.gif
Meth explained before why there won't be any stickers.
They don't really serve a purpose other than promotion

Places being vandalized with the NT logo would not be a good look.

Good point about the stickers, but disappointing nonetheless. I'm still totally down for buying the NKETLK snapback. I'm sure we could sell 144 of those just as fast as we sold the 144 fitteds and make a comparable profit.

Nah, that fitted is random as heck. The official 10 yr anniversary logo would be better...

but I'm still 100% pro NKETLK Japan logo snapback. Even if it's not the Japan logo, but I think using the Japan logo would be a good way of keeping it dated--like perhaps the trend will be. Also, it makes it seem like it had a further purpose than just a piece of merchandise to churn out.

I would actually prefer a snapback, but I'm not feeling any of the designs posted so far too hard.

Should make NKETLK stickers and have a contest on who could bomb the most random/weirdest location.
Someone slap one on Kim K's bootay. 
devil.gif

On the real though, stickers would be cool, but im pretty sure that would never happen.

Bobby needs to do a TH x NKETLK collabo.

How does Ye walk around with 10 pounds of gold around this neck?? Only one person would want to deal with that

Fitteds never fit the same. If the Starter snapback was made I would buy it the second I saw it was available.

so what do pics of lil wayne and kanye have anything to do with the starter cap?

Back
Top Bottom