if i worry about her when she dont text back am in love or a simp?

You probably missed out on a few woman if you always go by this.
You be getting tight when they don't text you back?
Yeah i do
One time got topped on a monday didnt text her until friday to make plans again, she didnt respond & that was my last time talking to her

I knew what she was trying to do by not responding, then she went on twitter claiming i played her :smh:

Chicks have the phone in there hands 24/7, im not playing those games

I'll rather let another dude deal with that

When a girl that is supposedly feeling me doesn't text back after a certain period of time, I delete the number and get on my kurupt exxxplosive verse one mode but it's probably what I should have been on before I sent that first text.... :smh:

"Chicks have the phone in there hands 24/7, im not playing those games"

Last edited:
Nah. I would never treat my gf or wife like that. But if you're dealing with a roatation, that's sound advise.

Why get so invested in something that isn't real? You can't have feelings for every woman you deal with. As they would say that's running around with your nose wide open.

Idk why everyone lets you talk like you're some next level Ice T... Son I've seen your pics, you lucky to have a buck eyed teeth girl from the south texting you for some gas.

You look like Winnie the Pooh.

Anyways, don't do that OP.

Idk why everyone lets you talk like you're some next level Ice T... Son I've seen your pics, you lucky to have a buck eyed teeth girl from the south texting you for some gas.

well goddamb.

To OP...

Follow this rule when it comes to texting yambs:

Whatever time it takes her to text you...

Double it when texting her back.

Of she takes 5 min.. Take ten

If she takes 1 hour... Take 2.

If she takes 1 day... Take 2...

Etc.

Trust me.

images

Dawg let you take a walk in his shoes through the years wrapped up within an ether
indifferent.gif

10_2081836b.jpg

Last edited:
Where the pics, OP? To be sweating some female like this she better be serious. Momma took her phone for staying out past curfew with Tyrone. Seriously how old is ole girl? :lol:. Is this your ace girl? If not, wtf you responding to a side piece every morning? If you doing it right, you ain't got no worries and should have other Os on demand.

troyd is my boy for real

smh she still hadn't texted back
she usually texts me every morning but the other day she got grounded by her mom so idk if her mom took her phone or what

Last edited:
ya got to meat up in temecula

homie look like a swole shemar moore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom