If I Were To Win $100Million

Lets say your boy won $100 million CASH MONEY, tax free, in my account right now; what do I do with it?

You know the press is about to be ON me, giving me outrageous offers to be the first person to interview me. I'm about to make a statement like "yo, only 1 person I want to conduct my first interview: MICHELLE TAFOYA!" Michelle Tafoya rolls through, and starts out the interview with "so, what are you going to do first?". I'm not going to be like every Bronando Viña over here and say I'm donating so much to charity, or 'buying my moms a house, though'. I'd be like "first? I want one of those little versions of a Cadillac Escalade EXT that they make for little kids. Every little white kid on my block had one, I just never did. So yeah, little Caddilac Escalade EXT. You think they still make those, Ms. Tafoya?". Her reply is meaningless, I just became a Youtube sensation (cross one off the bucket list).

Then she goes "well, what are your next five plans after the little Caddilac Escalade EXT?". Then I sit there for about 15 seconds with a stoic expression, then I start my list:

-I want to write my own screenplay and take it to Sundance
-I want to put out commercials for fake businesses and have them air as much as that stupid Mexican guy from the State Farm commercial
-I want to meet Craig Sager so I can tell him how much I hate him.
- "                    " Dane Cook "                                            "

And most importantly:

-I want to OWN niketalk.com; where I will become the sole (yes, sole) power figure and reign supreme as a omnipotent entity

What would you do, NT?

Lets say your boy won $100 million CASH MONEY, tax free, in my account right now; what do I do with it?

You know the press is about to be ON me, giving me outrageous offers to be the first person to interview me. I'm about to make a statement like "yo, only 1 person I want to conduct my first interview: MICHELLE TAFOYA!" Michelle Tafoya rolls through, and starts out the interview with "so, what are you going to do first?". I'm not going to be like every Bronando Viña over here and say I'm donating so much to charity, or 'buying my moms a house, though'. I'd be like "first? I want one of those little versions of a Cadillac Escalade EXT that they make for little kids. Every little white kid on my block had one, I just never did. So yeah, little Caddilac Escalade EXT. You think they still make those, Ms. Tafoya?". Her reply is meaningless, I just became a Youtube sensation (cross one off the bucket list).

Then she goes "well, what are your next five plans after the little Caddilac Escalade EXT?". Then I sit there for about 15 seconds with a stoic expression, then I start my list:

-I want to write my own screenplay and take it to Sundance
-I want to put out commercials for fake businesses and have them air as much as that stupid Mexican guy from the State Farm commercial
-I want to meet Craig Sager so I can tell him how much I hate him.
- "                    " Dane Cook "                                            "

And most importantly:

-I want to OWN niketalk.com; where I will become the sole (yes, sole) power figure and reign supreme as a omnipotent entity

What would you do, NT?

i would pay 10,000 people to fill up the American Airlines Arena and watch me fap

i would pay 10,000 people to fill up the American Airlines Arena and watch me fap

Originally Posted by Club29

indifferent.gif
What the?

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

roll.gif
roll.gif

To be honest one of the last things I do after I handle business set up my family for life is...hit up like 20 of my fav NT'ers with something thru pay pal.

To be honest one of the last things I do after I handle business set up my family for life is...hit up like 20 of my fav NT'ers with something thru pay pal.

Find a way to flip that into 175 million in 5 years.

Give me that much money and you'll never know I had it.

Find a way to flip that into 175 million in 5 years.

Give me that much money and you'll never know I had it.

-Murdered out GTR
-Pads in NYC and LA
-Just drive, hoop and chill all day...
pimp.gif

-And just one ride in an F22 raptor
devil.gif

-Murdered out GTR
-Pads in NYC and LA
-Just drive, hoop and chill all day...
pimp.gif

-And just one ride in an F22 raptor
devil.gif

did not read.

but i would buy my luxury apartment close to campus so I can continue to make bank
invest in a fine dining filipino restaurant in fashion valley mall in San Diego
invest invest invest

Back
Top Bottom