"If I Was Black I'd Move To Atlanta and Live Like A King", Says Another New Yorker At Dive Bar

where is Lucky to make cents of this?
I'm surprised that you haven't bashed black folk so much. You hate us. You blocked me for saying you'd poop yourself if ur unborn came out with dark skin. That's your worst nightmare.

Can't even imagine the influence Future has on the youth (or general population) in ATL  :smh:
surprisingly more rhq clones on the streets....future clones are few and far between....the trademark hat is harder to pull off than the nappy fro. ..lol

if you looking to smash, there are plenty broads to choose from.
if you are looking for love....go somewhere else, the majority
in atl are damaged beyond repair.
depending on your field of work you may want to stay put......GA is a right to work state...can be canned without reason

ayyyy. i got what i came in this thread for :pimp:

Last edited:
I love atl culture. Don't wanna live there tho. Seem like alot of out of towners lowkey ruined it. Dudes like slim dunkin who wasn't with that gang **** in Detroit moved down there and created a images for himself.

Last edited:
I love atl culture. Don't wanna live there tho. Seem like alot of out of towners lowkey ruined it. Dudes like slim dunkin who wasn't with that gang **** in Detroit moved down there and created a images for himself.
im crippin since way back before it became the wave but you spot on with it.

Slim was a wild dude. He got lost in the culture really quick. He used to randomly walk into Univ of West Ga's gym and hoop with some of the dudes going off to the D-league. I used to chop it up with him often. Last time I saw him we were in Figure 8 (real ATL heads know) and he was in the cut talkin to one of the BADDEST chicks I've ever scene. Didn't recognize him till I saw the Gumby chain. Dap him up and he literally grabs a mic from the DJ and starts performing :lol:

...last time I saw him alive :wow: :frown: :smh:

Last edited:
Figure 8 was the spot tho.. Used to come all the way from stone mountain to hit that **** damn near every weekend

Last edited:
Figure 8 was the spot tho.. Used to come all the way from stone mountain to hit that **** damn near every weekend

Figure 8 was cool. Ratchett as sht though, and all the way on the Southside. Them lines were long as a bish too :lol:.

The Atrium was my spot man. The underground before they started becoming strict and charging just to be there was the move. Dudes were selling pills and dope straight in the bathroom at motions in the underground :lol:. Never seen that before.

Chandon on the Eastside, "Dreams ATL" before it became Mansion was a movie. And of course the Libra, Texano's and All the AUC clubs/parties. Truly never a boring night in Atl.

Follies is the best strip club in ATL. Idc idc. Magic is overrated to me. Norma's in Baltimore >>>>Magic. The stripper tips culture is different in the A too.

They expect you to pay for dances on the floor...and tip too. Where I'm from, the dances are free. Whatever I tip you, is what you get unless it's a private dance. Y'all ever in Bmore, go to Norma's and get a private dance in the back room for $20. If you're game is right, you'll end up smashing a stripper :lol:.

Might as well consider Houston, San Antonio, Dallas and Philly haha, I think it is unfair to ATL to compare it to these mega locations. There is a reason that the cost of living is high in NYC, DC... ETC, the potential of these places outweigh the cost of living. NYC = US most important city, with DC and San Fran a close second.
Flawed logic.

I'm tellin ya'll Charlotte got next.

Figure 8 was cool. Ratchett as sht though, and all the way on the Southside. Them lines were long as a bish too :lol:.

The Atrium was my spot man. The underground before they started becoming strict and charging just to be there was the move. Dudes were selling pills and dope straight in the bathroom at motions in the underground :lol:. Never seen that before.

Chandon on the Eastside, "Dreams ATL" before it became Mansion was a movie. And of course the Libra, Texano's and All the AUC clubs/parties. Truly never a boring night in Atl.

Follies is the best strip club in ATL. Idc idc. Magic is overrated to me. Norma's in Baltimore >>>>Magic. The stripper tips culture is different in the A too.

They expect you to pay for dances on the floor...and tip too. Where I'm from, the dances are free. Whatever I tip you, is what you get unless it's a private dance. Y'all ever in Bmore, go to Norma's and get a private dance in the back room for $20. If you're game is right, you'll end up smashing a stripper :lol:.
figure8 = fights....no way around it...lol

Primetime, the bounce on columbia, chocolate were my clubs of choice..and of course the legendary Central Station (hands down best club ever!!!!)

I moved to Atlanta from Orlando 1.5 years ago. I wish lived at here sooner specifically during my single days lol. The night life is great , I havent been to the strip club. I've met some great successful folk out here. City gets a bad rap if you ask me.

I primarily work in healthcare field (therapy) where women dominate the field. I come across some attractive women who are aggressive as hell. I've had women at my job trying me on a daily basis. City is concentrated with highly successful black women. If you straight with reasonable looks, good job you can can land you a quality chick.

Everything that's needed to be said about the A has already been said.

Except the fact that we've been trying to get dudes to participate in an Atlanta summit since the last one back in 2012.

And prior to this *** shot craze that broads are on these days, Onyx was the one.

Flawed logic.

I'm tellin ya'll Charlotte got next.

Lol, Where do you think you have a higher chance to be a 1%? NYC Vs ________?

You are citing a mid level city that is on the up and coming status, I am talking about the obvious already-established city with the maximum potential.

Both ATL & Charlotte are great places, but we are looking at it from different levels I suppose.

Last edited:
I've been to ATL more than like 3 times an i don't mean passing by........my father lives there, 2 cousins (dad side) who moved there from long island and also a cousin from my moms side.

its a great city ill be honest, and much better price wise for housing.......

@LuckyLuchiano has talked to me about a few things about ATL i didn't know because I'm not a native that really caught my attention

so to answer you question OP

YES

Lol, Where do you think you have a higher chance to be a 1%? NYC Vs ________?

You are citing a mid level city that is on the up and coming status, I am talking about the obvious already-established city with the maximum potential.

Both ATL & Charlotte are great places, but we are looking at it from different levels I suppose.
laugh.gif
 you don't go to an established city looking for a come up.

That's that Kansas to Hollywood mentality.

Charlotte, Pittsburgh, Austin a few years ago.

As much as NT hates it Cincinnati is on the forefront of city redevelopment across the US.

Those are cities you should be tryna crack into.

Back
Top Bottom