If I only had $4 Million Dollars Vol. Tanner Family

those victorian houses are not the real FH house.  the pic with the red door house is actually different from that row.  the red house is 3-4 blocks aways from the one next to the park

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

$4 million can probably get you a way nicer crib on the marina.

$4m for a crib in the Marina? Why so it can fall down in the next earthquake?

Yeah...those so called Full House pics are recognizable cause they have that one shot where they are having a picnic at Alemo Square and you kind of see the houses in the background assuming it belongs to them.

But all houses in SF are worth tons cause SF land is expensive no matter what district you live in. And the Marina houses are worth so much more than $4 million cause they are all so old but timeless.

San Fran is a nice city(II)....

i hate how in the dead of august i got a coat on though

There is not one chick on that show that couldn't get it.  I'd DEMOLISH all of them:

mary-kate-olsen-20070803-293666.jpg

jodie-sweetin-busting-out-2_small.jpg

candace-cameron-bure-families-matter-benefit---5-29-candace-cameron-olsen-twins-news-41c19764905574b2d3f36a72a0e5f86b.jpg

Lori_Loughlin_90210_thumb.jpg

I'll tell you who else could get dominated.....

Punky Brewster:
soleil_moon_frye_1895689.jpg

I do have to put in though that the Fillmore District is way different then it used to be. I mean there are some random stuff that happens but it is a rather nice place to live if you are on the right side of it. Almost everything is around that area from coffee shops to restaurants and the bus stops are like the central area to go to all the other districts in SF.

I think what people fail to realize is that Alemo Square area is not a white collard area like how it is portrayed in Full House but it isn't totally bad.

Originally Posted by endemic415

^^^ the backyard is the Fillmore district

That fullhouse neighborhood aint great, but it aint bad either.  And that part of fillmore is basically a leisure/business area.

Back
Top Bottom