If Coffee Were Illegal Would You Still Drink It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was illegal then I wouldn't drink it. Partially because it would be illegal but mainly because I hate the taste.

Here's a good question, and I believe base on your answer you'll have a better idea of what your answer would be for the coffee question. If weed waswas legal, would you still still smoke it?

I think it would be pretty easy for me to give up, considering i personally don't drink much coffee or soda anyway...

But it got me to thinking, Jolt Cola would be the equivalent to what Crack Rock is today
laugh.gif

im just gonna end the post now and never come in this post again to see responses of what people say to me, If Coffee where IlIegal ofcourse il drink it thinkabout it , Cocaine + IlIgeal = Who cares?, Weed + IlIgeal = Who Cares?

if i did drink it often i still would because it's addictive, just like if you were a frequent cigarette smoker and cigarettes became illegal, wouldn'tyou still keep smokin em?

Originally Posted by DUB 253

#$#@ Drinkin' it, I'd be sellin' it son.
devil.gif

If coffee was illegal dudes would make a killing up here in Seattle. People can't live without their coffee up here for some reason.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Am I missing something, he said coffee but in reality the ban would be on caffeine.

Some of you are tripping, you may not drink coffee but you drink soda or tea or eat chocolate.

As for me? I'd load up on caffeine pills ala Jessie Spano. i'd also be slanging folgers.

Fact is, in order to be an accountant I NEED caffeine.

Coffee makes me use the bathroom. One small cup and its game over smh. Weak stomach

I drink coffe every morning.

So if it were banned id have a small stash for a weekend morning when i want to kick back and enjoy. But just because im sure price would go up and it would be hard to obtain once illegal....id stop.

I don't really drink much caffeine other then that. Never drink soda unless im chasing alcohol and im not much for candy

Mike Ditka: Coffee is the lifeblood that fuels the dreams of champions

So yes yes I would

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom