If Ben Roethlisberger wins his 3rd SB, where's his place amongst the all-time greats?

^ In addition to the key points that I've already made on Page 9.....I'll make my point once again....I'm not going to say Ben will be better than X or Y cause X or Y is different on everyone's list, however what I will say is barring any setbacks to his career, Roethlisberger will go down as ONE OF THE BEST TO HAVE EVER PLAYED THE GAME....as far as a list of all time greats and this and that, whats the cut off...is it top 10, top 20?? exactly these lists are ridiculous because so many ppl

have their own opinions of all the different players. theres no official list. However, Ben will be on a list when it's all said and done

^ In addition to the key points that I've already made on Page 9.....I'll make my point once again....I'm not going to say Ben will be better than X or Y cause X or Y is different on everyone's list, however what I will say is barring any setbacks to his career, Roethlisberger will go down as ONE OF THE BEST TO HAVE EVER PLAYED THE GAME....as far as a list of all time greats and this and that, whats the cut off...is it top 10, top 20?? exactly these lists are ridiculous because so many ppl

have their own opinions of all the different players. theres no official list. However, Ben will be on a list when it's all said and done

Originally Posted by proph515

however what I will say is barring any setbacks to his career, Roethlisberger will go down as ONE OF THE BEST TO HAVE EVER PLAYED THE GAME
LOL.

Originally Posted by proph515

however what I will say is barring any setbacks to his career, Roethlisberger will go down as ONE OF THE BEST TO HAVE EVER PLAYED THE GAME
LOL.

roll.gif

This game looks like it's gonna go down to the wire. If Ben does it again, I don't know what you can say.

This game looks like it's gonna go down to the wire. If Ben does it again, I don't know what you can say.

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Originally Posted by cguy610

That he's still overrated.
If he pulls this off right now, he's top 10 all time. 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Originally Posted by cguy610

That he's still overrated.
If he pulls this off right now, he's top 10 all time. 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Theres so many other QBs that havent one a single superbowl that are better than him, SB wins itself dont determine greatness

Theres so many other QBs that havent one a single superbowl that are better than him, SB wins itself dont determine greatness

even IF the Steelers would have come back to woin, Ben was the one who put them in the damn hole.

he played like pure %+#% today.

even IF the Steelers would have come back to woin, Ben was the one who put them in the damn hole.

he played like pure %+#% today.

Back
Top Bottom