If asked to join the Freemasons....would you join?

I dont even know what its about except it's a brotherhood and secret so why would I wanna join? I don't understand the people saying "sure why not"

I dont even know what its about except it's a brotherhood and secret so why would I wanna join? I don't understand the people saying "sure why not"

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

My dad just became a mason and smokes crack with other members no lie.

Also one time he said watch this. we were parked on side of main street and he did some sign outside the car down below the door so I coudlnt see it, within like 5 min someone pulled up and said brother all you alright and he got out the car and they had a secretive conversation

stuff like this is what i dont believe

Also one time he said watch this. we were parked on side of main street and he did some sign outside the car down below the door so I coudlnt see it, within like 5 min someone pulled up and said brother all you alright and he got out the car and they had a secretive conversation

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

There's a "temple" near my house with their huge sign on it. I don't see anyone going in there but they may be entering in secret for all I know.

I wanna stake it out and see what kind of people go in.

Masons have set meetings once a week or so (depending on the temple) thats why it's pretty rare to see them go in and out of their temples if you aren't around on the day and time they have their meetings.
Theres Masons everywhere, no one should be surprised if a lot of NT'ers are actually related to a Masons either.

If you don't know what it is, just google it and read up on what they bring to the table. As far as them throwing secret satanic meetings, you'd have to join yourself.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

There's a "temple" near my house with their huge sign on it. I don't see anyone going in there but they may be entering in secret for all I know.

I wanna stake it out and see what kind of people go in.

Masons have set meetings once a week or so (depending on the temple) thats why it's pretty rare to see them go in and out of their temples if you aren't around on the day and time they have their meetings.
Theres Masons everywhere, no one should be surprised if a lot of NT'ers are actually related to a Masons either.

If you don't know what it is, just google it and read up on what they bring to the table. As far as them throwing secret satanic meetings, you'd have to join yourself.

some of you act like it's some secret satanic cult bent on global domination
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jusdre86

KingSuperbIV wrote:

The second part is completely plausible.

KingSuperbIV wrote:

The second part is completely plausible.

I dont doubt the first part, I know the second part can happen for a fact.
Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- i was given an application to fill out but never did. i remember being told when i was younger that organizations like that need you more than you need them. i couldnt think of anything i needed to join for so i never filled it out......

- i still have it at home somewhere

This is true.

I dont doubt the first part, I know the second part can happen for a fact.
Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- i was given an application to fill out but never did. i remember being told when i was younger that organizations like that need you more than you need them. i couldnt think of anything i needed to join for so i never filled it out......

- i still have it at home somewhere

This is true.

my father in-law is a freemason. i don't know what they do, and probably wouldn't care to find out. if this is a secret society or brotherhood, you can join one yourself that's not so exclusive or secret: become a blood. in rap music, it's the cool thing to do nowadays since EVERY rapper is a blood now.

Back
Top Bottom