If asked to join the Freemasons....would you join?

“I said that I’m amazin’, not that I’m a mason” faceass

6AD63263-201B-4444-886D-32E5EB787EF7.jpeg

77106F0C-4932-4C3C-8DDE-71B04D0EC47B.jpeg

I never had an interest in joining, never saw the point honestly. I have Masons in my family going back at least 3 generations and it seems like in the past being apart of it made more sense from a communal and informational perspective.

Every time my cousin referred to it as 'getting on the goat' i never had interest. I was like 11 but still turned off.

Last edited:
I never had an interest in joining, never saw the point honestly. I have Masons in my family going back at least 3 generations and it seems like in the past being apart of it made more sense from a communal and informational perspective.
Same. Depends what you’re looking for. If you’re looking for a brotherhood that as they say “it’s not a secret society, rather a society with secrets.”

If you’re more into the mystic stuff, there’s other systems out there. Blood in blood out. Like homie said, If you know about them is it really a secret society?

As far as social benefits, too many to name. Most memorable was doing 100 in a 55 with my pops (black) and the cop (fellow euro mason) let us go with a warning. I was young at the point and really thought he meant “being a traveling man has its perks.”

Every dimes my cousin referred to it as 'getting on the goat' i never had interest. I was like 11 but still turned off.

It has to do with Capricorn, and starting your initiation. The Gregorian calendar is so fugged it makes it difficult to reference a lot of things. I’d be lying if I said i understood everything that happened in regards to the calendar but hence octo-bre. Why is the start of year a symbolized by a Goat/Capricorn? If you wanted to raise yourself from the dead you’d have to acknowledge your death first (Side bar, the slavery 3/5 of a person is a a reference to the Hiram Abiff ritual). Observe goats, slowly but surely they make their way up the mountain To bask in the light of creator. It’s always a pleasure to see a brother of a link mIindset, hence the fraternity. ( Ialways found it peculiar that Jesus supposed birthday is during the zodiac of the “devil.” )

Can you answer this?

I am not as judgmental as Rusty.

#CancelRusty

Depends on what you’re looking for. In terms of fraternity/brotherhood, there’s none better in my opinion that’s available to the average person. I got lost in Thailand one night, showed my fathers ring and a stranger (mason as well) took me in for the night and treated me like a son. In terms of
progression professionally/communal it’s a foregone conclusion. Some will say it’s bad bleh bleh, but who wouldn’t look out for their people’s? If you’re looking for spiritual growth go west African. That’s where most of the ideology comes from.

So the YouTubers that attempt to promote it as a dark/secret society, how much truth is in that?

Does the average Joe, thst is a Mason, get access to the "Elder Scrolls"?

Depends on what you’re looking for. In terms of fraternity/brotherhood, there’s none better in my opinion that’s available to the average person. I got lost in Thailand one night, showed my fathers ring and a stranger (mason as well) took me in for the night and treated me like a son. In terms of
progression professionally/communal it’s a foregone conclusion. Some will say it’s bad bleh bleh, but who wouldn’t look out for their people’s? If you’re looking for spiritual growth go west African. That’s where most of the ideology comes from.

What do Masons know that the avg human being doesn’t know?

What do you guys know about life?

The Row row row your boat song is a Free Mason song. Explain to the people in here what it actually means.

Star Wars is a good way to look at it. It’s on you to decide what to do with the force, it’s also alchemy and polarity. The sith used the dark side for sinister reasons yet the ancient one (Dr. Strange)pulled from the dark side to teach her students for millenniums. One thing that is undeniable is that darkness births light. Until people fundamentally understand what that means the light can be blinding.

As far as the YouTube stuff, is it a secret if everyone knows? On the contrary I’d say it’s to keep you away from something. People are afraid of Illuminati when we all should be striving for illumination.

As far as your average mason, and I mean this in no slight, he’s just looking to enjoy his bbq with his buddies and rock his jacket on the weekends. Not to say there isn’t people out there who take their craft seriously.

Back
Top Bottom