If a woman brings you around her a child?..does that Mean she like you

Chick invited me to do something fun with her and her daughter
eek.gif
... We ended up going to the movies to watch a kiddy movie in 3d... She payed it for it and everything after I pulled out my card
pimp.gif
... Am I in the friendzone??
laugh.gif

And I told her to text me when she make it home... She text me later and said "we're home "
eek.gif

How would that mean you in the friendzone? Did you think you was gonna have a relationship with her while never meeting her kid?

Obviously if she gonna bring the kid around you she thinks you gonna be around for a little while. I would hold judgement on the friendzone for now. If you aint smashed in the next couple weeks, then yea you done for.

But she paid. So I think you good for now.

you're GONNA smash, famb...

if it was just a meet and greet, you're in the door...

now, if she on some "pick him up, take him here" steez, you might be outta dere...

chicks dont bring there kid around any guy (well... the semi competent ones)... she might really like you and hope to put you in the daddyzone in the future.

make sure you downplay ANY of that noise... avoid doing anything with him... talkin about him, laughing with him, all'lat

she's going to try so hard to get you to atleast COMMIT to her that she's going to be THROWING them yambs at you.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

How would that mean you in the friendzone? Did you think you was gonna have a relationship with her while never meeting her kid?

Obviously if she gonna bring the kid around you she thinks you gonna be around for a little while. I would hold judgement on the friendzone for now. If you aint smashed in the next couple weeks, then yea you done for.

But she paid. So I think you good for now.

Here's the thing... I been knew chick .. But this is actually the second time I really chilled around her and shes bringing the little one already
eek.gif
... I mean yes I do like her... Im just trying to see where she taking this

She obviously trusts you if she brought her daughter around you.

Three things:

1. She is really digging you, and you will smash no doubt
2. Don't let him in his friend zone, he definitely in the zone zone zone zone

3. Maybe she thinks you are real nice, and maybe she thinks you play for her team? EHHHH that's reaching... is it?

Dun dun dun

u prolly gunna smash but at what cost?

that is the real question famnbs

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

grin.gif
 c'mon seriously? lol...
she's considering you as a new father for her child

This. It's a trap, Don't do it.

Can't stand !*#*$! that do this, I was talking to some chick and she kept sending me pics of her and her son, Trying to get me involved or some !+$@, $@++% got me !@!*@! up son.

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What happened after the movie?
Who drove?
Did you call her afterward or text? How long was the convo?
nerd.gif

Could you sense that she was excited for you to be out with her?
How did this date come about?

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Chick invited me to do something fun with her and her daughter
eek.gif
... We ended up going to the movies to watch a kiddy movie in 3d... She payed it for it and everything after I pulled out my card
pimp.gif
... Am I in the friendzone??
laugh.gif

And I told her to text me when she make it home... She text me later and said "we're home "
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Most parents (good parents, though) will wait to introduce their romantic partners to their children so early on, so they don't get attached if it doesn't work out romantically. I think that you are probably closer to being a friend/mentor situation than a romantic situation.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

grin.gif
 c'mon seriously? lol...
she's considering you as a new father for her child

This. You're playing a dangerous game man. Not to spread fear, but think. If you're in for the long run disregard what I'm about to type. If you're in it for the smash and dash route, it's not worth it.  You don't want the kid to start liking you and then have to deal with a second father leaving him. Plus you might mess her mind state up. So if you're in it for the smash...just don't do it. Call her tell her, and what it is. Either way he kid already knows you now....

Originally Posted by Retro23J

What happened after the movie?
Who drove?
Did you call her afterward or text? How long was the convo?
nerd.gif

Could you sense that she was excited for you to be out with her?
How did this date come about?

The date came about me when she asked me what am I doing? I told her I'm getting dressed, she says where you going? I say to the mall and to atlantic station . She says by your self? I said yes.... She calls me bout 15 min later and says lets do something fun... I hear the kid in the background
eek.gif
... I was like coo.. Fine with me... I hear the daughter saying I wanna do a movie mommy... I said Welp there it is.. BAM!!!! I meet her...WALA!

Originally Posted by hugebird

Most parents (good parents, though) will wait to introduce their romantic partners to their children so early on, so they don't get attached if it doesn't work out romantically. I think that you are probably closer to being a friend/mentor situation than a romantic situation.

But I been knowing her though.
laugh.gif
.. This not my first time meeting her

O.P, you should refer to JesusShuttlesworth (the nt'er)....he posted a good story about his experience...You really need to be careful because this can be a very delicate situation. 

She wanted to see if you were good with her child.

Since you responded well. You might...
1. Get dates with her alone.
2. New babysitter

Originally Posted by SoCalKid

She wanted to see if you were good with her child.

Since you responded well. You might...
1. Get dates with her alone.
2. New babysitter

I actually went out with her alone...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom