If A Girl is Going To Be a #@@; She Might As Well Get Paid For It

If you have any friends/family that are giving it up for FREE, tell them they are idiots.

i agree with you

but what if they dont look at it as giving *it* up, but more like getting #%$+ phallus (censooooorrrr) *shrugs* females have sex drives too
laugh.gif

I can say I agree wit u on that...females dont consider themselves %$#%*@ if they dont get paid for it

Well they are stupid and in denial. Prostitution is the oldest business in the world. I don't see why they are so shameful. If you are known for being a garden tool, you might as well get compensated for it.

Go tell your friends and family to start charging fools. Plenty of fools willing to pay for it

There was this girl at my school last year that did this. I told here straight up that she might as well cash in on it since she was always complaining about being broke. She cussed me out after I said that
indifferent.gif

here you go again, parroting king flex. you're supposed to apply his teachings to your situation and beliefs, not run around yelling them at other people.

Prostitution is illegal.

You should encourage them to move to Las Vegas or Rhode Island. Just telling them they should be getting paid for sex is idiotic.

Same goes for men.

My potna think he a pimp and spits this nonsense to any broad that will listen.
laugh.gif

That's a lot of nerve coming from a guy, who from his posts on this board, clearly has no idea how female emotions work.

Get some damned perspective.

Every woman is a **$*+ at one time or another....be it on the corner or using sexual/emotional leverage in a relationship to get what she wants. Just because you dont charge up front does not mean you are not a **$*+, it means you are a strategic one.

i mean i've always said that prostitution should just be legal...girls like having sex, men like having sex....and once da supply of chochaz goes waaauy up in da market

da number of stuck up overated chicks will go down and cause da entire vagina sector to bust like da housing bubble.

Women have sex drives too, but there are double standards

she a *%+%% not a door, so i aint knocking her (c) Cam'ron

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i mean i've always said that prostitution should just be legal...girls like having sex, men like having sex....and once da supply of chochaz goes waaauy up in da market

da number of stuck up overated chicks will go down and cause da entire vagina sector to bust like da housing bubble.

ninjahood speaks the truth.......

Originally Posted by GQ smooth 4

Preach

QFT

Originally Posted by GQ smooth 4

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom