If a FEMALE invites you to the movies.... UPDATE PICS (Pg.2) Final Update pg.14

Originally Posted by stevielips

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by stevielips

I pay for almost every date I go on, I dunno I was just raised that way. If I'm not feeling her by the end of the night I just wont call again.
so you basically wasted your own $
Lethim tell it, money ain't a thang. That is why I asked him to thinkabout all of the $ wasted paying for these dates, since he was raisedthat way.
DC exactly money aint a thing if its a $30-$50 dollar date or whatever. But in the same token I don't take girls out on "dates" that I'm not feeling or possibly trying to be with. If I'm just looking for a smash night, we're going to the bar and you're getting bombed up. But if I take a chick I like out on a date and don't immediately smash I'm not sweating that. I'm actually GLAD she's like that. I don't want to wife up no scumbag. Every chick I've smashed on the first night, my outlook on them changed drastically. Even if it don't work out, if I get a decent movie or a good meal out of it then I'm not pissed I paid for the date.

But........ you also know what kind of chick you got by the little things she does on her own. I had a girlfriend sneak up and pay for our dinners when I would go the bathroom because I never let her pay. By doing stuff like that I knew I had a keeper.

nothing like a girl letting u smash on the first night to show they true h o tendeices

makes you wonder how many other dudes they let smash on the first night

Every situation is gonna be different, depending on if she's out of your league. How into you she is. What her personality asks for, because some girls just have egos like that.

It depends on what you want from her. If you're taking her out on a date, I've gotta assume you want more than just a night of something. The guys calling other guys simps are blowing it out of proportion. They assume paying for one night out means, you've locked into the way it's always gonna be.

Real relationships are about transition. Literally, pay if she's worth it, and that's what it takes to get to the next step in whatever you have. It's not that big of a deal, and you've got to be willing to roll with the punches.

Unless you pimp so hard, that paying for dates is gonna have you buying gas with pocket change. If that's the case, why date? Just go to the club and grab onto something.

Every situation is gonna be different, depending on if she's out of your league. How into you she is. What her personality asks for, because some girls just have egos like that.

It depends on what you want from her. If you're taking her out on a date, I've gotta assume you want more than just a night of something. The guys calling other guys simps are blowing it out of proportion. They assume paying for one night out means, you've locked into the way it's always gonna be.

Real relationships are about transition. Literally, pay if she's worth it, and that's what it takes to get to the next step in whatever you have. It's not that big of a deal, and you've got to be willing to roll with the punches.

Unless you pimp so hard, that paying for dates is gonna have you buying gas with pocket change. If that's the case, why date? Just go to the club and grab onto something.

wow at the creeps in here.

let's play some game theory here.

you pay and three things might happen. a) you get nothing and nothing was going to happen b) she offers to pay for the next time or food later c) she appreciates it and you get something

you make her pay for you and either she will think your cheap which will lessen your chances or you still get something cuz your that much of a pimp.

you pay for yourself and your still in that 50/50 scenario. at least in the first option you pay 15 bucks for a movie ticket with a 66% chance of getting something in return.

wow at the creeps in here.

let's play some game theory here.

you pay and three things might happen. a) you get nothing and nothing was going to happen b) she offers to pay for the next time or food later c) she appreciates it and you get something

you make her pay for you and either she will think your cheap which will lessen your chances or you still get something cuz your that much of a pimp.

you pay for yourself and your still in that 50/50 scenario. at least in the first option you pay 15 bucks for a movie ticket with a 66% chance of getting something in return.

Y'all paying $15 for movies? SMH.

Better take her to a redbox and rent a flat screen tv and just return the tv whenever she leave.

Y'all paying $15 for movies? SMH.

Better take her to a redbox and rent a flat screen tv and just return the tv whenever she leave.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

poor people invented the word "simp" to insult rich people who can pay for anything their girl wants.

pimp.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

You should of told her to pay in the first place when she asked.
If it were me, the convo wouldve went like this:

Her: Hey you should go watch so and so movie with me this sat.
Me: Haha so that means youre payin for me right? (in a joking manner)
Her: *giggles. Alright my treat! But youre paying next time
Me: Hmmm sure. Ill promise you ill think about it. (really just teasing her.. But id pay on
next movie date. Dont be a cheapass)

Mission accomplished fam.

You should of told her to pay in the first place when she asked.
If it were me, the convo wouldve went like this:

Her: Hey you should go watch so and so movie with me this sat.
Me: Haha so that means youre payin for me right? (in a joking manner)
Her: *giggles. Alright my treat! But youre paying next time
Me: Hmmm sure. Ill promise you ill think about it. (really just teasing her.. But id pay on
next movie date. Dont be a cheapass)

Mission accomplished fam.

laugh.gif
some of yall are something else on here. going extra hard to prove your "alphaness".

talking like buying a movie ticket is some kinda gateway for me to starting spending money on a chick.

i dont know if its yall are just insecure and dont want people to think of you as a simp or wat. but im not weak minded and know if a chick is tryna take advantage no matter how good the P is.

but if a chick asked me out. first reply back woulda been "you paying?"

laugh.gif
some of yall are something else on here. going extra hard to prove your "alphaness".

talking like buying a movie ticket is some kinda gateway for me to starting spending money on a chick.

i dont know if its yall are just insecure and dont want people to think of you as a simp or wat. but im not weak minded and know if a chick is tryna take advantage no matter how good the P is.

but if a chick asked me out. first reply back woulda been "you paying?"

its all about how you word things...if i asked a guy i was interested in "hey can we go to the movies etc" i would expect to pay for myself. or if its a movie i know he does not want to see i would ask and offer to pay for both of us. But I guess it really depends on who presses the issue. I am pretty lazy so we could be having a general conversation on some..."oh that looks funny lets go see that" type and never think twice about it. So if he is like hey lets go see that movie we was talking about...id expect him to pay. I am always prepared to pay for myself though.

its all about how you word things...if i asked a guy i was interested in "hey can we go to the movies etc" i would expect to pay for myself. or if its a movie i know he does not want to see i would ask and offer to pay for both of us. But I guess it really depends on who presses the issue. I am pretty lazy so we could be having a general conversation on some..."oh that looks funny lets go see that" type and never think twice about it. So if he is like hey lets go see that movie we was talking about...id expect him to pay. I am always prepared to pay for myself though.

1. If shes strictly a friend and you have no interest in her you let her pay for yourself.
2. If there is interest id say you paying for her would be the smart move. (yea yea if it amounts to nothing who cares whether or not you lost $10-15?)
3. You can do the, ill pay for the tickets you pay for popcorn/soda etc. thing.

1. If shes strictly a friend and you have no interest in her you let her pay for yourself.
2. If there is interest id say you paying for her would be the smart move. (yea yea if it amounts to nothing who cares whether or not you lost $10-15?)
3. You can do the, ill pay for the tickets you pay for popcorn/soda etc. thing.

Back
Top Bottom