IDEA: Blue-theme Countdown Pack 2009

Originally Posted by fatsdad

Wouldn't this be a great idea, especially for those that like blue colorway Jordans.

I, blue-black Hi's / XXII, white-blue
II, white-navy-caro / XXI, black-caro suede
III, true blues / XX, white-blue
IV, eminems / XIX, white-navy
V, black-blue / XVIII, white-caro
VI, white-sport blue / XVII, black-caro
VII, black-caro / XVI, navy-white-caro
VIII, white-blue / XV, obsidian-white
IX, black-blue / XIV, white-blue
X, white-black-caro / XIII, white-navy
XI, spacejams (blue sole) / XII, white-blue

OR, some variations of these.
Oh man, I'd have to get at least 6 of them, but I don't want any more packs after 2008.....unless it involves IIIs or XIs.
Btw, white/blue/black color combos >>>>> white/red/black combos, IMO.

I love the idea.... Mannn JB please read this post and have it fall threw...But what about a red theme and white theme...Or just a Bordux andHares........
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Why would they do this?

What they should have done with these countdown packs is have like 5 options of each colorway on the Air Jordan website.
Have voting go on for like a month or something, with only 1 vote for person(using an e-mail to register) and just chose the packs like that.
It would have been so much better.

It is a tribute to the customer after all
They should have done that but i don't think the public would have voted for the white infrareads over the carmines so i would still lose
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Why would they do this?

What they should have done with these countdown packs is have like 5 options of each colorway on the Air Jordan website.
Have voting go on for like a month or something, with only 1 vote for person(using an e-mail to register) and just chose the packs like that.
It would have been so much better.

It is a tribute to the customer after all
They should have done that but i don't think the public would have voted for the white infrareads over the carmines so i would still lose
frown.gif

i wish they would have used some blue in the packs this year, atleast on the 17's

Blue is a perfect alternative to red especially on Jordans. Many Air Jordan models with blue have come out super clean and although I don't necessarilywant any more CDP's after 2008 I would DEFINITELY vouch for more Jordans to retro in a blue colorway.
pimp.gif

Give me some Jordans in royal, caro, navy, college, obsidian, sport, september, french, powder, and true blue and i will be a very broke man!!

THR R MANY PAIRS THAT CAN BE RELEASE IN THOSE COLORS....................IT WILL BE SOMETHING GREAT...................BUT IT WILL BE TO MUCH BLUE FOR THATYEAR.......................

Originally Posted by trublu86

Give me some Jordans in royal, caro, navy, college, obsidian, sport, september, french, powder, and true blue and i will be a very broke man!!

That sums it up!

im a sucker for blue jordans. i'm tryna pick up all the blue OG colorways. i think it's a good idea to retro more blue sneakers, but don't give JBany more ideas with the BS packs.

I really hope there are no more packages releasing like they are this year. I wouldn't mind 1 or 2 packages releasing in 2009, but another 11 would becrazy, even if they would be white/blue based shoes. A $310 price tag doesn't help any either.

Although I didn't like it when Gentry mentioned that he wanted re-create the "chase" in 2009, I think it's better if retros release lessoften after 2008.

Great idea, I would have less carolina blue though. More French Blue, Varsity Royal, Sport Blue/Royal if I had my way. Definitely more cool grey in the mix aswell. Blue/Gray>>>Bulls colors EVERYDAY!!! The same white/blk/red schemes are redundant. So what if he was a Bull, LBJ and Kobes don't dropexcessively in their respective team colors. IDK I jus don't really like all that red, blue is true so that's how I do. I would be in a mad dash todump this year's CDP if this really did happen in '09...

I was just thinking how im screwed with all these packs because i've bever been a fan of/dont really wear red. I usually just buy all the other colorways

But like alot of people said I'd like to see alot of these individually rather than in packs b/c theres always one style i dont really want.

"VI, white-sport blue"

Good call
wink.gif

All of these would be copped in a hot second.

On another note,

I would like to see some new takes on 90s colorways.

Hare, Bordeaux, Powder Blue IX, White/Maroon VI, Sport Blue, and ovecourse Infrared,
Used on various jordans.
Infra V's and IV's would be
pimp.gif

Imagine the possibilities
Bring 'em out
eek.gif

i'd have to admit, a carolina or wizard's blue idea for packs would look pretty damn good. they should do that in 2009. thats just 11 MORE pack i'dhave to buy. dammit jb. dont listen to this.

great idea! but i have other blue colorways in mind. but the shoes on the list is pretty decent. red-themed packs would be a good idea.

Just make all the Jordans in a white,black,carolina blue color scheme:example-columbia XI's with the carolina blue bottoms or all black columbias with thecarolina blue bottoms
pimp.gif
or cool grey XI's with carolina blue bottomsand jumpman logos
pimp.gif
!!
4smumx.jpg

2dhz70p.jpg

30dezoy.jpg

i doubt the eminem 4's....but those 4's would look so nice..they should make them..with mars blackmon on the side..Top favorite shoe

Back
Top Bottom