Ice Cube's Last Friday Finally May be Releasing

:lol: He's got a point. Everyone eventually came out whining about what they got paid but it's not like they didn't know it wasn't a small film with a small budget at the time.

Only few huge named stars get parts of the box office profits. Even look at the squid game creator. Made S1 for dirt cheap pay it it was enormous for Netflix. Now for the second season he’s getting laid big.

Check the article, they paid Faizon 100k to do The Replacements. I don't see how Cube isn't able to pay his people but others can. Either he is cheap or terrible with this movie business.

Check the article, they paid Faizon 100k to do The Replacements. I don't see how Cube isn't able to pay his people but others can. Either he is cheap or terrible with this movie business.
Faizon worked 2 days on set for Friday. Everyone was paid according to their workload. Faizon aint getting 100k for two days.

Film also had a 50 million budget, going by scale, the pay was the same.

Faizon worked 2 days on set for Friday. Everyone was paid according to their workload. Faizon aint getting 100k for two days.
He was paid $2500 for 1-2 days on Friday and then was offered 5k for Friday After Next. The article nor Cube mentioned how many shooting days the 5k offer was for Friday After Next. Nobody has really disputed the pay given out for Friday. Many have already stated their ire with Cube was what they did or didn’t get offered for the sequel. I was alluding to the fact that the movie was kept “low-budget” to maximize profits for Cube and New Line.

He was paid $2500 for 1-2 days on Friday and then was offered 5k for Friday After Next. The article nor Cube mentioned how many shooting days the 5k offer was for Friday After Next. Nobody has really disputed the pay given out for Friday. Many have already stated their ire with Cube was what they did or didn’t get offered for the sequel. I was alluding to the fact that the movie was kept “low-budget” to maximize profits for Cube and New Line.

This aint an action franchise. It doesn't need, warrant, or will get a big budget.

Back
Top Bottom