Ice Cube's Last Friday Finally May be Releasing

Ice Cube is looking to put out the last installment in the Friday series sometime next year.

The actor and rapper revealed his plans for the Friday sequel on an episode of ESPN's The Jump. Cube shared that he wants the movie to drop in time for the original film's 25th anniversary: April 26, 2020

He is starting to sound like Wayne's numerous announcements about the Hot Boys reuniting

Don’t understand why he just won’t give Chris Tucker the money he wants to do the sequel. The hype alone will guarantee the movie is a massive success especially in this social media hype era. Mike Epps is not funny.

Also, can Rachel Nichols be a bigger Queen of Spades?

Don’t understand why he just won’t give Chris Tucker the money he wants to do the sequel. The hype alone will guarantee the movie is a massive success especially in this social media hype era. Mike Epps is not funny.

heard cube be acting funny
when it comes to the movies
and giving folks money

The budgets for these films are probably not to far from Tucker' asking price. I'm still surprised people still wanna see him in the film.

The budgets for these films are probably not to far from Tucker' asking price. I'm still surprised people still wanna see him in the film.
honestly
chris is the reason imo
the other films haven't really been up to par
without him/his character
1st one wouldn't have been as great
woulda been another hav plenty
or sprung

EDIT: sprung is one of my favorite "only the hood would know" films
but its not on the level of the 1st friday

heard cube be acting funny
when it comes to the movies
and giving folks money

Jerry Heller needs to rise from the grave and talk sense to that boy.

If it’s the finale he shouldn’t be afraid to get the studios to invest and splurge. And Chris Tucker is the only person that’s kept the idea of the film series alive. Next Friday and Friday After Next are funny in their own right but the first Friday is the epitome of a classic and it’s in very large part to Chris Tucker. Did I mention that Mike Epps isn’t funny?

They announced last year they were working on the script.

I think they said Chris was involved this time.

Epps is funny in films, not in standup

Just make Smokey a pastor who smokes for the first time in bout 20 years and let the chaos and Michael Jackson dance moves commence

Movie gonna flop

End of story

Back
Top Bottom