I wonder if Chris Webber is upset hes not on Inside the NBA anymore...

shaq doesnt bring anything to the show other than little quips at times and its going to get old if hes there the whole season

it got old the first day for me

I said in that S&T thread that Shaq would be buns on this show, they all was goo gaga for him to go on there.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

"That's messed up" lulz

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Kevin Hart was right about Shaq falling in slo-mo
roll.gif

roll.gif

Shaq is awful on this.  He's trying way too hard to be funny and it just comes off as corny.  
CWebb was/is witty with the comedy--no need for the slapstick shenanigans like Shaq.  

Shaq has always been a cool dude to me, he never seemed like a funny guy at all though...

Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy911

this sucks. C-Web >>Shaq

If we're talking about game analysis.

Otherwise, Shaq >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CWebb by a galaxy.

I know sooner or later they're going to interview Kobe...so I figure when that happens,who knows what Shaq will ask...I wish they would do a live version of Open Court every week and talk about the games of the week

C-Webb is better than Shaq,but then again Shaq has only been on a week

I wasn't a big fan of webber, he always seemed to be forcing it, especially with commenting, it was painful. Shaq is just staying in his lane from what I see so far.

I actually like Shaq on the show. As someone stated, I think C-Webb was more of a fill-in. I'm quite sure he'll back for some shows this season. His pic was shown amongst the others on the show.

Shaq tries to hard for the lulz.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Webber >>> Shaq

All the other dudes are cool though, Especially Kenny dude is pure lulz.
pimp.gif

Yall want Shaq gone after only 2 shows?

Take a chill pill and give it some time.

This is his first time doing this, he'll get better and take it more serious.

Back
Top Bottom