I went to todays JETS PRACTICE 11-07-2008

Gholston did say it was a little tougher at LB then DE i forgot to mention that i couldnt remember yesterday

Originally Posted by don23lucia

i tried to but him and Coles didnt stick around at all i have more photos i didnt want to post all of em. Bubba Franks was really cool too.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
miami people are just koo in general

Originally Posted by don23lucia

I asked Gholston what the hardest part of going from the college game to the Pros and he just said nothing really just a lot of more media or something to that affect. I then told him i was a Gator and he said if i would have told him that two years ago we would be fighting lol
eyes.gif
I hope he steps his game up soon enough.

Very cool story though, seeing as I am obviously a Jets fan.

pimp.gif
at Favre wanting all of YOUR autographs. Such a stand up guy.

I'm not a Jets fan at all obviously, but regardless, that's awesome, man. Good stuff. And like dude above just said, that's awesome of Favre toactually ask for your autograph.

Well if it isn't the 2 biggest substance abusers in the NFL, Gholston and Jones haha. Man but props to you, I used to go to all there practices when theywere over in Hempstead at hofstra, which is 2 min away from me. Except I would go there with Signs saying YOU SUCK! WEARING MIAMI DOLPHINS JERSEYS.

P.S You should have got an authentic Favre and had him sign it. Value is crazy high and will only go up.

i really wanted to but i wasn't sure how much he was going to sign if at all. I got some good pics and plus the ball for the house and the mini helmet forthe office. Maybe if he hangs around next year and they invite us back.

Back
Top Bottom