I went to Jail the other day!!!! Vol. Drunk Tank

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

I went out on Tuesday and got tore up. I was having a great time then when I was about to make the dumbest mistake of driving in that condition I start throwing up
sick.gif
in the street my friends tried to take my keys and I was going off I don't remember anything else other than a cop passed by and he came to see what was going on and I gave my keys to a friend but I was talking#%*# to the cop or something next thing you know I'm in a cell
frown.gif
. I was like what the hell happened cuz I couldn't remember anything and to top it off I had no shirt on because I ripped it off. So I'm in this cell by myself feeling like crap and I ask the cop Can I go home? He said 4 more hours
mad.gif
and gave me a shirt to wear
laugh.gif
and some cornflakes. I fell asleep until they woke me up fingerprinted me , ran my prints and let me go she said I did'nt have to go to court or pay a fine just don't do it again. Does this mean there are no charges pressed?
So lesson learned: Don't drink to the point you can't remember anything its a terrible feeling
Positive side: At least I didn't kill myself or somebody else by driving drunk. Or wake up in jail with a dui

I walked out of jail went to buy a shirt, then went to starbucks to clean myself up and buy a cofee and walked to my car 2 miles to wait for my friend to bring my keys. The car was still there
smile.gif
and the door was unlocked , My ipod was still there on the passenger seat
eek.gif

nah you don't have to do nothing, this happens all of time to people. basically they stop you from killing yourself or someone else so they hold you for 12hours and then just make sure you don't have a warranty - in jail you don't get cornflakes

yeah I definitely learned my lesson and I don't think its a joke. damn jail sucks. Just imagine laying there cold as hell not even knowing what time it isor being able to talk to anyone 30 minutes seems like 10 hours. I called and thank my friends and from now on no more binge drinking especially at a bar. Ithank god for this.

roll.gif
Warranty

Back
Top Bottom