I Was Planning A Trip To NY In The Next Few Weeks- NY Heads Enter!

Originally Posted by jasoner27

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by Stixx

Puerto Rican chicks - Bushwick Brooklyn
Dominican - Washington Heights Manhattan
You're going to send a tourist to Bushwick? I haven't been over there in a while but from what I remember it was pretty rough. I know the hipsters have taken over Williamsburg but how much of Bushwick have they invaded?

If you need to bring a strap, stay home. In my 22 years of living in NYC, I've never carried a weapon. Just mind your own business and be aware of your surroundings.

Skip Flight Club. If you want to check out, be my guest but if you're looking to buy sneakers, be prepared to spend some bread because those aren't their prices.

Since you're in Queens, I'd recommend heading to Jones Beach in LI.

laugh.gif
 word Im in Bushwick right now....don't come round here boyyyyyy.....na but it aint really that bad at least where Im at...anything passed Knickerbocker going towards Bushwick ave (Dark Side) though....RIP (I think most the hipsters are around the J line, but I have seen a few around the L line/Myrtle ave area....I remember going on this Bushwick forum and 75% of the threads were about them getting robbed around the area 
laugh.gif
)   BUT if you like the Spanish hood rats then venture on my brotha (the whole Knickerbocker strip is where they rest at)....or better yet just wait til the PR Parade and go to the strip 
pimp.gif

as far as shopping goes stay in the City or Queens....Bushwick aint got notin to offer but a Jimmy Jazz/Hyperactive......o yea and Blue City if Im not mistaken got a lot of heat (clothing wise).
That's what I thought. I went to school over there for a few years and after we were let out, you were on your own if you hung around there after school.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by Stixx

Puerto Rican chicks - Bushwick Brooklyn
Dominican - Washington Heights Manhattan
You're going to send a tourist to Bushwick? I haven't been over there in a while but from what I remember it was pretty rough. I know the hipsters have taken over Williamsburg but how much of Bushwick have they invaded?

If you need to bring a strap, stay home. In my 22 years of living in NYC, I've never carried a weapon. Just mind your own business and be aware of your surroundings.

Skip Flight Club. If you want to check out, be my guest but if you're looking to buy sneakers, be prepared to spend some bread because those aren't their prices.

Since you're in Queens, I'd recommend heading to Jones Beach in LI.

laugh.gif
 word Im in Bushwick right now....don't come round here boyyyyyy.....na but it aint really that bad at least where Im at...anything passed Knickerbocker going towards Bushwick ave (Dark Side) though....RIP (I think most the hipsters are around the J line, but I have seen a few around the L line/Myrtle ave area....I remember going on this Bushwick forum and 75% of the threads were about them getting robbed around the area 
laugh.gif
)   BUT if you like the Spanish hood rats then venture on my brotha (the whole Knickerbocker strip is where they rest at)....or better yet just wait til the PR Parade and go to the strip 
pimp.gif

as far as shopping goes stay in the City or Queens....Bushwick aint got notin to offer but a Jimmy Jazz/Hyperactive......o yea and Blue City if Im not mistaken got a lot of heat (clothing wise).
That's what I thought. I went to school over there for a few years and after we were let out, you were on your own if you hung around there after school.

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

o yea and Blue City if Im not mistaken got a lot of heat (clothing wise).
you mean black magic that's on graham?
na...its right off the M train its literally like the 1st store on Knick.....I think its on Greene or Bleecker...they got all the jackets, coogis, just a bunch of expensive a#$ stuff for no reason...unless they shut it down....right across from Tonys Pizza (maybe a store or two down)

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

o yea and Blue City if Im not mistaken got a lot of heat (clothing wise).
you mean black magic that's on graham?
na...its right off the M train its literally like the 1st store on Knick.....I think its on Greene or Bleecker...they got all the jackets, coogis, just a bunch of expensive a#$ stuff for no reason...unless they shut it down....right across from Tonys Pizza (maybe a store or two down)

No need for the ratchet. As long as you stay on the humble you will be fine & can go essentially anywhere. That being said common sense & street smarts are your best friend. If the area looks sketchy then don't f with it

No need for the ratchet. As long as you stay on the humble you will be fine & can go essentially anywhere. That being said common sense & street smarts are your best friend. If the area looks sketchy then don't f with it

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

I've got family in Queens, but me and some boys were just gonna ride down for the day. Flight club, find some brawds, BEACH, mainly just chill for the most part.

After reading these thread and comments I'm thinking it would be safe to bring a strap since it seems everyone is doing dumb shh over there.. My question to y'all in NY is.... is it really that serious to that point?

You must not know of NYC gun laws. 
In all seriousness, this is NYC we are talking about, even the so-called "worst" areas. You aren't going to Helmand province. No need to be scared 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

I've got family in Queens, but me and some boys were just gonna ride down for the day. Flight club, find some brawds, BEACH, mainly just chill for the most part.

After reading these thread and comments I'm thinking it would be safe to bring a strap since it seems everyone is doing dumb shh over there.. My question to y'all in NY is.... is it really that serious to that point?

You must not know of NYC gun laws. 
In all seriousness, this is NYC we are talking about, even the so-called "worst" areas. You aren't going to Helmand province. No need to be scared 
laugh.gif

I just back Sunday, spent most of the time in Manhattan and visited fam out in Queens one day.
NYC is amazing, loved Soho....I honestly did not know THAT many asians were in NY. Felt like i was in Pasadena/Arcadia again

I just back Sunday, spent most of the time in Manhattan and visited fam out in Queens one day.
NYC is amazing, loved Soho....I honestly did not know THAT many asians were in NY. Felt like i was in Pasadena/Arcadia again

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

just stay in queens and manhattan if your worried. Go to jones beach instead of coney. Or rockaway...but you'll get stabbed...by the syringes in the water.

far rock
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Rockaway beaches closer towards Riis Park > Far Rockaway, but that's obvious.

i suddenly want a cheesesteak from Pickles & Pies
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

just stay in queens and manhattan if your worried. Go to jones beach instead of coney. Or rockaway...but you'll get stabbed...by the syringes in the water.

far rock
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Rockaway beaches closer towards Riis Park > Far Rockaway, but that's obvious.

i suddenly want a cheesesteak from Pickles & Pies
pimp.gif

Didnt know there were so many Bushwick cats in here. Nice!
But for Rican chicks head over to the Bronx. Wyckoff is now all Mexican.

Didnt know there were so many Bushwick cats in here. Nice!
But for Rican chicks head over to the Bronx. Wyckoff is now all Mexican.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

If you the type to walk around with a gun, you should be the type to attract trouble....is not that hard to stay out of trouble, I've lived in NY for as long as I can remember in multiple bad neighborhood and never had any problems.
ksteezy. Were you the one who posted that you had a North Face bubble jacket and got tried for it many times or was that Ninjahood?
anyways, what is the worst borough crime wise?

Back
Top Bottom