I was going to Dunk on a guy and then....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol this dude thinks gettin approved for an nt account is a pass to make a thread about anything that pops into his mind

If you're gonna go through the effort to make up a story, at least make it somewhat believable. No gym-class basketball games would have such complex foulscalled (the average kid in gym class has no idea what a continuation is in basketball). And the physics of your bear-hug dunk is all wrong... your momentumwould've carried you through, he wouldn't have been able to catch you in mid air and hold you there.

as i reached my highest point he somehow bear hugged me in mid air and held me there

why do you make up stories about having your nuts in someone's face?

Originally Posted by itstmac

i dont play ball serious i do trackk soo thats pretty much my only time to shine on dudes that play for my school ball team so i goo off each time
How do you not have time to hoop serious??...Track is only in the spring after hoop season is done...I guess maybe you could have indoor track in thewinter...but I didnt think they had that in hs...but maybe im wrong..

didnt have gym class today but just got my niketalk account so yeahh

hmmm
[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th] [th="col"]Last Post[/th] [th="col"]Last Seen[/th] [th="col"]Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]12/25/07 20:48:27[/td] [td]12/25/07 20:48:27[/td] [td]05/29/04[/td] [/tr][/table]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you still stuck in 2004 son?

^
roll.gif

don't you know you can't try to get one past the NT detectives?? another 10 minutes and we're gonna have dude's birthday, social security, andpics of his first kiss
laugh.gif

right as that happend it took me a split 2nd 2 realize wat was goin on, right after that i put up the shot and it went in as i called and1 for a continuation, he saiddd it was a foul but no continuation, wat should the ruling have beeen

never come in here tryin to be modest about something u are trying to show off about. and to make things even worse, u making your lie too unbelievable.

work on your game son. not your bball game... your posting game

Back
Top Bottom