I was going to Dunk on a guy and then....

in gym class i have a reputation for dunkin on any1 and jumpin over any1, anyways i was bout 2 dunk on a 6'4 guy and i'm 6'0 myself, i took offfrom far and as i reached my highest point he somehow bear hugged me in mid air and held me there....right as that happend it took me a split 2nd 2 realizewat was goin on, right after that i put up the shot and it went in as i called and1 for a continuation, he saiddd it was a foul but no continuation, wat shouldthe ruling have beeen

r7m7tx.gif

You should be ejected for ducktales. You know damn well you weren't about to dunk on some 6'4 kid.

i rule that you need not come to NT with what calls gym class Tim Donaghy got wrong

and lol at "i have a rep for slammin on dudes" in Phys Ed

well sorry it ain't my fault that i'm 6'0 and able to windmill and windmill of a lob

nobody has a reputation for dunking over dudes in gym class bud... if you were that good an athlete, you wouldn't be screwing around tryna get yourselfhurt in phys. ed, your coaches would have your head for that kinda crap.

i dont play ball serious i do trackk soo thats pretty much my only time to shine on dudes that play for my school ball team so i goo off each time

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

nobody has a reputation for dunking over dudes in gym class bud... if you were that good an athlete, you wouldn't be screwing around tryna get yourself hurt in phys. ed, your coaches would have your head for that kinda crap.

Back
Top Bottom