I want to start my own business help

Im looking into opening my own business im 23 an have about 6 yrs of detailing experience so im thinking about going in that direction so my ? is where should I start an how can i get contracts with dealerships? 

Im looking into opening my own business im 23 an have about 6 yrs of detailing experience so im thinking about going in that direction so my ? is where should I start an how can i get contracts with dealerships? 

sounds pretty specific
but I'd say get a tax I.D., do what you can on your own so you can pitch some "experience" to these dealerships?

sounds pretty specific
but I'd say get a tax I.D., do what you can on your own so you can pitch some "experience" to these dealerships?

on forum L4p.com they got pretty smart ppl that help and guide you the right path specially on the detailing thread, I'm usually on there I'm not here. They help me alot on the business thread as well.

on forum L4p.com they got pretty smart ppl that help and guide you the right path specially on the detailing thread, I'm usually on there I'm not here. They help me alot on the business thread as well.

Back
Top Bottom