"I want to get chocolate wasted"

wow i hear it so many times like that line is sposed to reel people in to watch that sad movie of over the hill has beens

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

wow i hear it so many times like that line is sposed to reel people in to watch that sad movie of over the hill has beens
ExplodingHead.gif

i think its cute and it IS supposed to reel people in haha. not thread worthy tho

wow, Hi hater. A.S., C.R., and K.J.
You must have a chip on your shoulder

Originally Posted by gberdin

i think its cute and it IS supposed to reel people in haha. not thread worthy tho

a very young white girl saying i want to get chocolate wasted is cute

Wow.

youngcheezy wrote:

Wow.

So Any Way, 

Why Is 6 Afraid Of  7?

grin.gif

7s Black

i couldnt agree more with this......i get the chills every time that preview comes on because its so f###### gay

I see you still mad that the suns lost to the Lakers.
I made a nice amount of money thanks to people like you, I love Phx though. Home sweet home!

Originally Posted by JumpMan Jam

youngcheezy wrote:

gberdin wrote:

Wow.

So Any Way, 

Why Is 6 Afraid Of  7?

grin.gif

7s Black

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow.
that was youngcheezy

As it happens, when I've been in theaters when that trailer runs and the girl says the line, that gets the biggest laughs out of anything. Plus anytime it's been on tv, nearly everyone liked that part.

Not really a surprise, you make awful threads and are a troll, so whatever.

Originally Posted by HamchopAFG

i couldnt agree more with this......i get the chills every time that preview comes on because its so f###### gay
You get the chills whenever you see something gay?  Um...wouldnt that mean you.....nevermind.

So, u don't find that funny, but its cool 2 sit around wit ya homies and whip it out 4 each other huh?
I find that "funny"

Originally Posted by Rhino So

aren't you the guy that circle jerks with your friends?

This
Avy had me dying and what movie are you guys talking about

Back
Top Bottom