I Thought It Was A Run And She Threw A Bomb On Me(gucci!)

yea so a young lady friend(brandi) invites me over to kick it with her or w/e last night and im like coo
3a5350d64d847f0641f9d60d7cab45e47d40388.gif
devil.gif
, ill kick it with her for a min until its time for me to get my ma. i get overthere, and to my surprise theres like 4 dudes and like 3 other females already there
eek.gif
so right now im like
grin.gif
huh??? i started to jus turn arounand roll-out but for some reason i stayed. so i speak to ol girl or w/e and i sit down with these dudes ive never seen before and her girls. brandi leaves theroom, so now im sittin there lonley as hell cuz im not the most social person in the 1st place. the game wasnt on, no music was bumpin, and i wasnt tryin tosmoke so im jus sittin there like
about 10 min later she comes back we go d-stairs so her people can
pimp.gif
wecome back up play cards(a game i didnt know how to play at 1st) so erry time i f'd up theyd laugh at me, and since they were skeed it was that much morefunny to them
smh.gif
. so now i got these strange @*% n___laughin at me, on top of the fact i was gettin my @*% whooped
indifferent.gif
. soafter the game it jus happened to be time for me to roll. i threw them n___ deuces and left. the whole situation was funny to me tho jus because i was thinkinone thing and it eneded up bein somethin else. i wasnt expectin to necessairly smash but damnit i damn sure wasnt expectin that either

so nt was i wrong for assuming that it was jus gon be us or should i preciate the fact she invited me to her get together??
*cliffs*
-i thought i was to chill wit this girl
-it ended up bein a small get together of about 10 people
-i felt very awkward and out of place

(gucci!)

yes you was wrong - she never hinted anything about smashing and you never asked who was all going to be there - leasson learned!!

i wouldn't say you were wrong. it's natural for us to think with our t.wackers. i bet you were at the crib getting ready to shoot over there and beforeyou left, you probably sprayed cologne on your crotch, didn't you?

Originally Posted by Pmighty

yea so a young lady friend(brandi) invites me over to kick it with her or w/e last night and im like coo
3a5350d64d847f0641f9d60d7cab45e47d40388.gif
devil.gif
, ill kick it with her for a min until its time for me to get my ma. i get over there, and to my surprise theres like 4 dudes and like 3 other females already there
eek.gif
so right now im like
grin.gif
huh??? i started to jus turn aroun and roll-out but for some reason i stayed.
- Ayo...!

- You should have thrown them
nerd.gif
's deuces right that point...

ohwell.gif

unless you had a good reason, idk why you expected it. she definitely just wanted to chill wit you and her people.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

u should have made sure it was just going to be you and her...

I mean, she made it sound like it would just be them two. She aint say they was havin a get together or nothin. I would of bounced tho, don't likesituations like that.

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

i wouldn't say you were wrong. it's natural for us to think with our t.wackers. i bet you were at the crib getting ready to shoot over there and before you left, you probably sprayed cologne on your crotch, didn't you?
laugh.gif
naw i aint dude. i went over there lookin like a bit onthe rough side actually. cologne was the furthest thing from my mind
What does gucci! mean?

it depends on how you use it playboi

I hate that, I was expecting to chill and I come over and she was babysitting, no play whatsoever that night.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I hate that, I was expecting to chill and I come over and she was babysitting, no play whatsoever that night.
wat kind of chicks u messing with!? it goes down either way babysitting or not!

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

wat kind of chicks u messing with!? it goes down either way babysitting or not!

laugh.gif
I know how you get down, was it you who said lil man was strapped in the car seat watching moms get gutted?

first of all. where are the pix ????

second, be thankful she invited you.

third, you stayed because you thought there was going to be an orgy or something lulz

-smile

This has happened to me once. I learned my lesson though. I get to her crib and it's just me and her 3 roommates all chilling in her room. You ever triedto beat and it's you, her, and 3 other loudmouth females in the room? :smh:I stayed for like 10 minutes then made up a BS excuse to leave.

Back
Top Bottom