I thought I had seen it all, This is how you rock a snapback: Vol. I'm lost for words.......

Ive never met anyone that says the N-word that much.

It was so excessive...im thinking he might be trolling. If not, that generation is doomed.

He talks about being rich and all and then says "I'm not a Steelers fan I got it because it was on sale."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mannn I wish I could wear snapbacks, they look mad cool. Went in the store to try a couple on and they looked so goofy on me. I left the store heated ...

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Mannn I wish I could wear snapbacks, they look mad cool. Went in the store to try a couple on and they looked so goofy on me. I left the store heated ...

laugh.gif
 not sure if srs

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

laugh.gif
 not sure if srs

Real srs, I was in the store about to go in had like 3 or 4 snapbacks in hand but once I put the first one on I was about to just throw the rest on the ground. I was like dang maybe they all fit differently ... no dice

roll.gif
roll.gif
I cant believe that yall believe this is serious though. fool said you're supposed to wear a hat around your ear

OP, please take that video down.

I'm ashamed that you  found the video of me rocking a snapback.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

antropus-triclops-3d-model.jpg

love how he says that if you don't have 2 snapbacks then you're poor, but then he goes on to say he only got the steelers snapback because it was on sale.

either way, the video has to be fake. No-one wears a snapback on their freakin ear.

Back
Top Bottom