I think these 3 rap albums could be in debate for best album of the year.

I still have to get to 36 Seasons but I've heard its not 
pimp.gif
 like his last project.

From what I've THOROUGHLY listened through so far.  (Pinata, FHD14, etc need a few more spins)

1. PRhyme

2. Under Pressure

3. Run The Jewels 2

Cormega's album was solid, but Im sorry, dude just doesn't have a good flow. Content/lyrics are good, production is satisfactory, flow leaves something to be desired. 

With Joey and Kendrick dropping in the upcoming months and fingers crossed for Jay's album to finally drop, 2015 should be very interesting. Not to mention RTJ3

Last edited:
THANK you for mentioning this dude. 

Didn't mention anything in my last post bc I didn't give him enough spins but Damn that mixtape is great. First one was solid as well but Water is killer. 

Hi, this is your captain speaking. Please fasten your seat belts as we approach the runway on our way back from space. I hope you enjoyed your space adventure in 2014 and enjoy all that you have missed within the past year.

This was a disappointing year for rap music

Yall say this every single year without exception but his year you couldn't be more wrong. 
laugh.gif

December alone with Kevin Gates, Ghostface, Premo and Royce, K.R.I.T, The Jacka.

I always think that dudes who say that really just don't like rap music anymore. 

Yall say this every single year without exception but his year you couldn't be more wrong. :lol:

December alone with Kevin Gates, Ghostface, Premo and Royce, K.R.I.T, The Jacka.

I always think that dudes who say that really just don't like rap music anymore. 

Basically :lol: They "outgrew" it, aka, spent years listening to Top 40 stations

Back
Top Bottom