i think it's safe to say Rick Ross won the battle against 50 Cent

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Whoa, expected to see mad Ross slurping and 50 slandering.

Someone said it best, he weathered the storm. This beef did hurt Ross but it also helped him. I don't know a man over 20 that listens to him after all that stuff happened but his name is bigger and he's bigger than ever.
I know plenty of people over 20 who listen to Ross. I don't know anybody who listens to 50 period.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I know plenty of people over 20 who listen to Ross. I don't know anybody who listens to 50 period.

idk people still listen to GRODT you cant doubt a classic
pimp.gif

Yo anyone ever stopped and think that if it wasn't for 50cent exposing rickross for being a C.O. 90% of the internet would've been on his ****.. ?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Whoa, expected to see mad Ross slurping and 50 slandering.

Someone said it best, he weathered the storm. This beef did hurt Ross but it also helped him. I don't know a man over 20 that listens to him after all that stuff happened but his name is bigger and he's bigger than ever.
I don't know every 20+ year old male, I'm just saying a lot of cats THAT I KNOW that were on Ross hard, don't listen to him now. Of course there are men out there that listen to him.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Yo anyone ever stopped and think that if it wasn't for 50cent exposing rickross for being a C.O. 90% of the internet would've been on his ****.. ?

Actually, 50 didn't expose Ross for being a C.O. an unknown person leaked that info a long time before him and 50 went at it

Originally Posted by Deuce King

50 more or less shot himself in the foot during the years with all of his antics on top of not putting out good music. As the saying goes if you give a %*%!* enough rope eventually he will hang himself. As far as Rick FRAUD is concerned he doesn't win, and simply doesn't know how to win. 50 had Ross's kid with him on camera so that right there was an automatic L for Ross. There's no way around that.

THIS
The moment ross let that ride I knew not only was he fraud but he was kitty cat as well, but this is the kind of guy the youth embraces.

and G.R.O.D.T. will forever be better than any music William ever makes

Ross didn't "lose" but his influence has been comparable to Lil Wayne's for the last few years, but he's not seeing Weezy's #s...

I think getting exposed will always hold him back.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

I keep saying this.
If it wasn't for 50 exposing his past (btw, no one has said whether or not he EVER sold drugs...C.O's aren't cops in the same sense and I know people dont like that argument) Rick Ross would be the biggest rapper out.

Deeper Than Rap sold really poorly to have been the incredible work that was. 

If it wasn't for 50 exposing his past (btw, no one has said whether or not he EVER sold drugs...C.O's aren't cops in the same sense and I know people dont like that argument) Rick Ross would be the biggest rapper out.

Deeper Than Rap sold really poorly to have been the incredible work that was

LOL.

Originally Posted by airjordan05

50 lost years ago and it had nothing to do with Ross. 50 made himself lose by alienating himself from hip hop. He beefed with everyone he could and rubbed too many people the wrong way. You cant blame Dre for working with Ross because at the end of the day music is a business and people will squash beef in order to make a profit. 50 has in no way evolved from the formula that he came into hip hop with. Had he not attempted to make himself bigger than hip hop he could be on records with the hottest people in the game. Instead he went at jay, he want at kanye, he went at wayne, he went at ross, etc. and all those people work within the same camp pretty much.

/thread.

In a world of egos 50's ego ruined his career. You can say what you want about his numbers, but his music isn't relevant, and it doesn't seem like he'll be close to his glory days. At the end of the day, Ross is making better music, and thats all I really care about. 

Dr. Dre is making himself look bad on his part tho. but it isn't about who's real anymore it's about the music which is kind of sad.

Back
Top Bottom