I think I'm done with facebook...

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

you will be back. just like all the others. i think i found ur aunt. but i wont put a fellow KC/midwest ntr on blast like that.

the power of facebook WILL bring you back, though.
Damnit
roll.gif
Facebook's tentacles reach even onto Niketalk. Ihave try to resist it. Upon quitting I realized the potential for my inglorious return; but I will be strong, I must.

facebook will always draw you back in, its that one ex that keeps ringin ur phone and u only use her for booty calls lls

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i was never a facebook kind of guy, i just logged in once a week or so, and see what was up, never was addicted. its whatever to me. real life social interactions > internet life social interactions.

True. I hate the people that want to add you as a friend on there and not talk to you in real life.

I'm definitely getting rid of mine by June permanently. There's very few people I plan to keep in touch with from college once I graduate and theyalready have my phone number and address. the rest of my "fb friends" can kick rocks...in the mean time just set your profile to private so peoplecan't pull you up in a search and stop adding your relatives or people that might talk to your relatives about your profile.

Facebook is a conspiracy by the government, and women alike. They use it against you, from your likes and dislikes, to your favorite films. Don't thinkwoman aint checking your friends friends. She prolly know the highschool and hometown of every chick on your profile. I put my middle name in my title so catscouldn't find me.

I have come to terms with the fact that social networking sites will be forever reduced to attention @#%$%% using it as an extended outlet because a blog, justtakes too many connecting sentences. With FB not only can they flood your page with nonsensical updates that nobody cares about, but once you post somethingpersonal, ones who life comes crashing down. Should I really have to think whether or not I can add my girl if the site was as harmless as some claim? Facebookis for married people, and connecting people when you are 45.

yea, i remember the days when it was only open to students. Now im dealing with the same *+#, aunts, uncles, friends parents and etc on Facebook too now. smh

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

whose fault is it that you accepted your aunt as a facebook friend so she could comment, though?

if you don't want people commenting or seeing your stuff... dont' allow them access
My friend's dad yelled at him because he wasn't accepting his request
laugh.gif
He yelled at him even more when he deactivated his account after addinghim
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i keep mine up cause i do like to be able to keep in touch with people and i never know when i might need to contact someone and i might not have their number.. i just keep the amount of personal info on there very limited..

this

I almost never sign into facebook. I just get my updates on my phone and that's enough for contacting people and letting them contact me.

Twitter ftw. I only have like 5-9 people that I actually know as Twitter contacts.

i accepted most of my older family members requests, but i never accepted my mom's or dad's requests. i know my dad doesnt use his facebook my mom justmade it for him. my mom is always on and its annoying. she's always complaining, asking why i dont accept her friend request and she keeps saying shes notgonna do anything to my profile she just wants to look. i still dont really want to accept it. plus facebook changed it. you cant make your profile completelyprivate from those who arent your friend anymore. you can see info, profile pic, and friends. i think thats the limit for what you can see.

whose fault is it that you accepted your aunt as a facebook friend so she could comment, though?

if you don't want people commenting or seeing your stuff... dont' allow them access
what are you gonna tell your aunt in person when she requested you weeks ago and you ain't pay it anymind? i forgot?
grin.gif

ignoring them is an option but some ppl take it to heart if you don't add them
basically...we in 2010, ya wanted to be on social networks? now ya gotta do with em.

Originally Posted by Essential1

this.. My dad got on to fb to reconnect with some relatives. He friend requested me. Mind you my dad is my best friend. I told him I'm not going to reject your friend request but I'm not going to accept either. Told him why and he was cool with it.
That serious?

Back
Top Bottom