I think I'm about to succumb to the Beats by Dr. Dre hype

copped the shures. love'em but the cord is od long. im 5'8 and that thing would drag down past my knee caps with my ipod in my pocket.

^i'm an inch taller than you and I feel the same way. It comes in handy though when you have your ipod on your desk and you forgot you have your headphones on and go to take a walk. lol, i've dropped mine countless times because of that. Anyway, I just tuck it in my pocket.

Originally Posted by zube42

ATHM50.JPG

I think I'm gonna end up getting a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50's.
pimp.gif
Best $90 I've ever spent..I don't know if you can find anything better for that price.

I recently picked up a pair of Bose over ear headphones for $75 from a Best Buy connect -- retail is $140 I think. I know nothing about headphones but I know there is a lot of hate for Bose. Are they really that bad? Just trying to figure out if $75 was wasted or not. Also, any recommendations on a great pair of over ear headphones for around $150 or less?

A little update: I'm gonna wait until the Pros hit stores, try them out, go home without making a purchase, and do a little more research.

I need to find stores to try some of these headphones.

if you want to spend that much to look cool with a fair amount of hype

try out the the B&W p5, they look better, have better sound quality, better brand and they look more durable than the wack beats

TX584

and I 100% agree on the atrio, they are the best bass iems perfect for bass heavy music

I have the beats tour, solo & studio & I kinda regret getting them especially the studios cuz they sound just like my boss headphones but if you have the money & like how they sound & look then by all means get them

Back
Top Bottom