I think I'm about to succumb to the Beats by Dr. Dre hype

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
All I know is the bass is punchy, Maroon 5 sounds awesome on them, and they look cool.

I've got money to blow and have always wanted some expensive headphones. Now, I can get a pair that is not only expensive, but is pretty to look at and semi gaudy.

Dumb move?

get the solo for $200. definately worth the money and its
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i think studio is too much

i mean, if you have money to blow and dont care that you can get better sound for cheaper, go ahead, up to you

It's your money chief.If you want to WASTE it...........then by all means go for it man.I mean................you can find a dope pair that's cheaper,BUT.............it's your money man.

seems like you're aware that the cans are just hype and gaudy, but it meets all your expectations and you have the money to pay for it

looks like your good to go sir

Show me a pair of headphones that LOOKS better than Beats.

Btw, this new joint coming in June looks even better.

Beats Pro

Originally Posted by kien

seems like you're aware that the cans are just hype and gaudy, but it meets all your expectations and you have the money to pay for it

looks like your good to go sir
x2

Alright so that Pro set LOOKS ill,but for that price those !$@!# better NEVER give me problems! NE-VER!

Ive never seen any normal people wearing these things in public. Sure, athletes wear them, but they dont care they look like total douchebags

Studio Dres>>>>>>>

But NT hates if its popular... so if youve heard em and you like em then thats all that matters

I see a lot of "you can get better for cheaper"...What are some quality headphones you guys recommend? Im in the market.

Don't waste your money fam I own a pair or solo's myself and they aren't worth $200 buck at all.

Don't waste your money fam I own a pair or solo's myself and they aren't worth $200 buck at all.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Studio Dres>>>>>>>

But NT hates if its popular...
so if youve heard em and you like em then thats all that matters
Naw, not even close. Monster (company that makes the Beats) makes expensive everything and it's because of the name. If you really wanna get your money's worth, go with Sennheiser for over the ear headphones. Hell, my first Sennheiser were HD428's and those are very comparable to the Beats and retail was $100.

anyone know when the black or white solo HD's come out?

I've been hearing that the reg solos quality isn't that great...

Back
Top Bottom