I suck at CoD4 any advice

Get an M4 with silencer( sure, it is the first attachment you get but that crap is straight deadly for suckers that just run around)
And just sit there in the bushes, gurantee your gonna get atleast top 3 in kills. people underestimate the power of the silencer.

i use m16 red dot

3x special grenade - stun

quick draw

last stand

whenever i see my team firing on a squad

i start chucking all of my grenades, and i get about 10 assists per game lol

my last stand gets about 3-4 kills, dudes expect the martyrdom - but i got that quick release with my pistol

most important thing is to get cover, and examine your area before moving to another spot for cover

if you're in the open, good chances are, you're someone's target

i use M4 / red dot
smokin.gif

- know the maps, the surroundings
- aim fast and act fast
- shoot 4-5 bullets at once, dont spray
- keep out of open areas
- use perks that fits you
- radar helps, but still be alerted

play more, somebodys gotta be at the bottom right

btw im in hk, and its the 7th already, i wonder if the double xp already started haha

Man I love this game but its so hard on veteran mode. I still haven't played online yet so I need to do that during winter break. I guess the best way tolearn in play on veteran mode cause it really tests your skills.

Communicate with your team, I can't stand it when people don't let others know what is happening around the map.

radar and getting sniped out of the blue are still my biggest pet peeves

otherwise, i'm trudging along just ok

don't ever play cod4 smoked out though. i think i got like negative points last time

dont u think the m4 is doo doo thought its iight at long range but that after u shoot dude like 50 times, but at close range i always get killed when i got them4. i unlocked the g3c that gun isnt that bad.

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Thanks for the advice. Double XP days start tomorrow.
Yooooooooo! We played against you yesterday. I had no idea you were an NTer.

dont u think the m4 is doo doo thought its iight at long range but that after u shoot dude like 50 times, but at close range i always get killed when i got them4. i unlocked the g3c that gun isnt that bad.

Back
Top Bottom