I spent the night in jail. Vol. Jail stories/Mardi gras

I think the luckiest part of your night, OP, was the fact you got away with a clean record. Hopefully, I'll never be in jail/prison.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

So they didn't take your blood, breathalyzer, field sobriety test? They just wanted you off the streets? I guess that makes sense.. It almost sounds like false imprisonment if they had no charges ready for you

Yeah, I was reading TMZ and this is basicly my story. Except I'm sure BAM was plastered. And I didn't jump in a pool.

Bam Margera still has no idea why he was arrested Monday in New Orleans -- telling TMZ Live, he was hauled to jail ... spent the night behind bars ... but was NEVER booked for a crime.

TMZ broke the story ... Bam was cuffed in the French Quarter after a Mardi Gras party -- when he jumped in to a pool, fully clothed.

But Bam insists, he didn't break the law -- and when he asked why he was brought in to the station in handcuffs, the cops couldn't give him an answer.

When he was released the next morning, Bam says he never received a ticket OR an explanation -- nothing. He's still stumped.

For the record -- we called police in New Orleans, and they didn't have any record of Bam in their system ... meaning he really wasn't booked for anything.

DC- Not really proud. But since I've never been in that situation before, so it raised a bit of interest. I spent yesterday reading stories. So, I was just wondering if NTers had any themselves.

BK- Thanks, bud.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916
You think that's funny?

1329946734154.gif

Well, it's not. They were treated like dirt, too. I helped them understand the situation they were in and they truly appreciated it. Don't get smart with me, guys.

Well if you weren't blasted in public that wouldn't have happened. Not condoning it, but you already know wassup with the police.

Good day sir.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Eh I do believe you are secretly proud of it which is why you are sharing it with NT. Not like you are using it as a teaching tool to us as to what to do and what not to do. It is ok, be proud man.

OP is gonna get a tattoo now and tell woman he got it in prison, and tell them the Warden let him out early because he was frightened because OP is such a bad @@!!
11h73i8.gif

Okay, guy.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04
You think that's funny?

Well if you weren't blasted in public that wouldn't have happened. Not condoning it, but you already know wassup with the police.

Good day sir.
You're right. A family member is high up with the DA and basicly said Mardi Gras is the worst night to go out. Said family member said it's not worth it to party that night. With that said, I've definitely learned my lesson from this night.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

You ain't lying about the food!

I didn't eat nothing for 6 days, lost like 10 lbs, but I did drink the milk.

I was going to eat the fresh fruit they gave out, but I knew I wasn't in for the long run, so I gave it to the celly, he could put it to better use.

eyes.gif

50493_115046545217930_1210_n.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Getting locked up on Friday night is the worst, spent all weekend being processed, one of the worst weekends of my life, people I was with behaved, !$$+ was just mind blowing boring and uncomfortable.
yeah, then monday is a holiday.  i didn't get out till tuesday
sick.gif
and the #*$+++@% stole my clothes for "probable cause"

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Getting locked up on Friday night is the worst, spent all weekend being processed, one of the worst weekends of my life, people I was with behaved, !$$+ was just mind blowing boring and uncomfortable.
yeah, then monday is a holiday.  i didn't get out till tuesday
sick.gif
and the #*$+++@% stole my clothes for "probable cause"
the funny thing is seeing how well dudes behave before they see the judge, then when you are in that last cell before seeing the judge and dudes start coming back with sentences of months and years, thats when you see goonery start to happen 
laugh.gif
 they only care about behaving while they think they'll be getting out.

a few nights in a pod with 30 dudes

boring as hell
dudes blowing up the bathroom and making the whole place smell like #!+!.
if a white dude gets thrown in over 30 he will be called a child molester or wife beater.
laugh.gif

dudes who shoot heroin puking all over the place till they get removed
after the lights go out expect a lil boosie sing along for at least 3 hours.

tumblr_ltbsvhhqPT1qdhfhho1_1280%2520%25281%2529.gif

no one had to do morning court when i was there.  for some reason half the dudes were just waiting to get transferred to memphis and most other dudes just got their court date and bounced. i know i had to go back to court and thats when the fun really began.  they tried to get me to take a plea for 180 days in jail at first. 
sick.gif
  not about that jail life.  

I got a DUI back in highschool when I was 18 and spent 4-5 hours in the holding cell.

I was in a small town in the Bay Area so I was by myself the whole time. It sucked but wasn't that bad.

Only thing that annoyed me was how the cop at the desk was acting towards me. I didn't cause any trouble and was really nice to all of the cops that were there. But this one cop was ridiculous. He kept trying to piss me off and get me worked up but it totally backfired on him.

He asked me what my GPA was, I told him a 3.0. He then said that I wouldn't get into any good college with that GPA and told me to join the military.
laugh.gif

I then told him, I thought the military was a hard thing to do and that I would probably just become a cop because it was an easier.

He flipped and was like, "what do you mean by that? easy?" I said, well, how long did it take you to go through the academy? He said 6 months. I told him see, there ya go - 6 months and you have a career for the rest of your life, pretty easy to me. He was beyond pissed and the lady cop there was giggling at him.

At this point he threatened to take me to this prison 10miles away and I would spend have to spend Fri-Mon there. The lady cop told him to shut up and leave me alone. And that I was being respectful the whole time and that he had no right to talk trash to me. She uncuffed me from the bench and told him to go get some fresh air.

After he left, me and her chopped it up for awhile and she let me call my pops to come pick me up.
(By no means do I think being a cop is an easy job. It was just so blatant he was trying to get me riled up for no reason.)

F the po-po.

Damn, sorry to hear that OP. One of my biggest fears is waking up in a jail cell after being blackout drunk

I was actually in nola this weekend for mardi gras too. Drank my *@+ off three days in a row at bourbon and my body has been in shambles all this week
laugh.gif

You think that's funny?

Good day sir.
You're right. A family member is high up with the DA and basicly said Mardi Gras is the worst night to go out. Said family member said it's not worth it to party that night. With that said, I've definitely learned my lesson from this night.
So if you get in trouble in the future, can this family member hook you up? That would be a
pimp.gif
hookup to have

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

a few nights in a pod with 30 dudes

boring as hell
dudes blowing up the bathroom and making the whole place smell like #!+!.
if a white dude gets thrown in over 30 he will be called a child molester or wife beater.
laugh.gif

dudes who shoot heroin puking all over the place till they get removed
after the lights go out expect a lil boosie sing along for at least 3 hours.

tumblr_ltbsvhhqPT1qdhfhho1_1280%2520%25281%2529.gif

laugh.gif
Idk why my post has all you guys rollin.

So you went Orleans Parish jail...(laughing) You had on the orange or white wristlet? New Orleans jails are the worse.

Back
Top Bottom