I smashed a chick now her bf is feeling salty

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

Why do _'s get mad at the dude who *%***# their girl....Rather than getting mad at their GF?

smh.gif
smh.gif

[Jae Millz] Its called pride [Jae Millz]

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by acosta2

If he still tries to come at you, have the cal on you.

what the +%%@ he need the gun for though? straight up @+#$! %#@% right there. what happened to jsut throwing hands?
I was being sarcastic.

no you werent

what the +%%@ he need the gun for though? straight up @+#$! %#@% right there. what happened to jsut throwing hands?
I was being sarcastic.

no you werent
How you gon' tell me?

I've never have or will own a gun in my life.

If dudes got at u on facebook then his girl musta told him who u was n wat happened,think how u would feel if that was ya girl ud be enraged to dude could gophysco on u

Whatever way u go about this its most likely to end in a fight unless u manage to avoid dude at all costs

Chicks do this all the time and us as men fight for them because we dont wanna believe its there fault,telling dude it was his girl n not u aint gonna solve itunless u have evidence wich u dont word of mouth he gonna believe her over u.

I hope smashin was worth it because the next smash action u get could be ya head against the concrete do ya research fellas it just aint worth the problems.

Peace
Scottie

We need pics of the chick, him, and you. After we have pics then we can give you a definite answer. Based on body type we can see if u can body him or viceversa and we need pics of the chick to see if she is worth fighting over

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

If dudes got at u on facebook then his girl musta told him who u was n wat happened,think how u would feel if that was ya girl ud be enraged to dude could go physco on u
naw i wouldnt have even known who she smashed or w/e, because as soon as "yead i had sex with____a couple days ago" came out of hermouth that wouldve been the end of that convo and our relationship.

but if dude still feel some type of way when he get back or w/e(if you can fight)let him have it, or if he takes it beyond that then.....

what you so mad about?

the world isnt fair. dont start no $*$& wont be no #&$^

if you not a fighter OP an you feel you need the cal cuz you "in fear for your life" by all means...........do so.

i just wouldnt reply.. u a grown man. u aint gotta explain yaself to nobody. u dont OWE him an explanation or nothing..

but i would holla at shorty just to see whats up. let her know that dude came at u and that she needs to handle that..

damn that crazy... the homie wanna come see you.. dats on dat kid level... post pics of the girl though....

Originally Posted by iBlink

That's what�happens when goes wrong.
laugh.gif
That's exactly what I was thinking. But thissituation is different since he didn't know she had a dude. But uh, so the girl ran and told him what she did? Seems like most females only cheat to get areaction from their man.

Pmighty

I hear u man but tha fact is most dudes dont think like that most dudes will accept some sob story from there broad n then bring the rukus on the dude.

I would do wat u would ima 1 strike n out kinda guy no matter whos fault she says it is it takes 2 to tango.

I always say cut off a tuma b4 it becomes a cancer.

Peace
Scottie

Is he in the military?

Seems like she is scared of him, i.e., he beats her.

Don't just run away from the situation, even if she's trying to get you killed. It may be a cry for help.

You know what he looks like. If you ever see homie in public, steal off. Simple.

You don't need to respond to his message. Just keep him on his word and take matters in your own hands if you ever see the guy in public.

But you should definitely tell his broad she needs to get his mind right.

if some guy smashed your girl, do you think you would want to listen to his explanation? prolly not. so don't even try it on him.

good luck.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

First every man wouldn't do that. As a man, if you have respect and remorse, you should tell him you didn't know about him til days after. He shouldn't be mad at you since you didn't know. Apologize and learn to keep your gun in your holster. Guys keep your guns in your holsters.

This is one of the most true things I have ever seen on NT.

- Ayo

- Aint nathin...
nerd.gif

- Like you stated "her bf is salty." You are too correct. Son is wild salty. Lawry's status...and mad.

- Dude is mad an just needed an outlet to talk recklessly. Most dudes are JUST talk. He will be made at his girl, primarily...and that's EXACTLY WHO heshould be upset with.

- it goes down...

- feelings get hurt...

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom