I slept on this Smoke DZA - George Kush The Button like crazy

pimp.gif

Album In-Stores tomorrow, iTunes has a link to DL it now(in my sig)...has 4 new tracks on it...

yeah i @#$+ with this tape. dom killed it on that one track.

and dza, krit, and currency need to make a tape together.

yeah i @#$+ with this tape. dom killed it on that one track.

and dza, krit, and currency need to make a tape together.

first song i heard off this mixtape was good talk, and this guy did NOT show up. he was actually pretty weak. and im not comparing him to dom just b/c he was on the track, his verse was just extremely mediocre.

i'll listen on youtube b4 i DL

first song i heard off this mixtape was good talk, and this guy did NOT show up. he was actually pretty weak. and im not comparing him to dom just b/c he was on the track, his verse was just extremely mediocre.

Originally Posted by JRodski

how was his verse weak?...i prefer his verse over Dom's

Joe Billionaire wrote:
i count 6 new tracks?
are you goin by track count or actually looking at the track added? of the new ones, only 4 are new including the vid i posted

how was his verse weak?...i prefer his verse over Dom's

Joe Billionaire wrote:
i count 6 new tracks?
are you goin by track count or actually looking at the track added? of the new ones, only 4 are new including the vid i posted

"Wattup haters you'll  forever be anonymous forever poppin %%+ my ears' ringin' them BS tunes and things that they singin about the hustle and the struggle that they ain't been in u seen it from the window sill you was playin nintendo still we was them n!&&@s in those fields"

there's 4 new ones:
 - Greenhouse
 - Day Job
 - Cloud Making Machine

- Mind Made Up is from Den 10's mixtape he had a great verse on there so i see why he took it for the deluxe edition
 - Crazy Glue is from Substance abuse he just added Corey Gunz verse

next album coming in March via BluRoc/Def Jam 'Hustler's Catalogue' is the last known title for it shouts to Sha Money XL!!!!

"Wattup haters you'll  forever be anonymous forever poppin %%+ my ears' ringin' them BS tunes and things that they singin about the hustle and the struggle that they ain't been in u seen it from the window sill you was playin nintendo still we was them n!&&@s in those fields"

there's 4 new ones:
 - Greenhouse
 - Day Job
 - Cloud Making Machine

- Mind Made Up is from Den 10's mixtape he had a great verse on there so i see why he took it for the deluxe edition
 - Crazy Glue is from Substance abuse he just added Corey Gunz verse

next album coming in March via BluRoc/Def Jam 'Hustler's Catalogue' is the last known title for it shouts to Sha Money XL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom