I see the National Business Association is still rigged

Originally Posted by hymen man

They both deserve to never be at the line. EVER.

64d25d54487b8e0e67c92f4bbafe3a54dd1ba2a_r.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by acidicality

Laker fans have NO reason to talk about getting shafted by the refs
laugh.gif

I take it you didn't watch games 1 & 2 in the 2008 finals.
wow 2 games. how bout the other 50000000 times they get all the calls.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by acidicality

Laker fans have NO reason to talk about getting shafted by the refs
laugh.gif

I take it you didn't watch games 1 & 2 in the 2008 finals.
wow 2 games. how bout the other 50000000 times they get all the calls.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  I'm so glad everyone is starting to go with my Vince McMahon comparison.

Lakers fans drive me crazy, like this game aint rigged
roll.gif

Kobe is gonna "win" again

laugh.gif
  I'm so glad everyone is starting to go with my Vince McMahon comparison.

Lakers fans drive me crazy, like this game aint rigged
roll.gif

Kobe is gonna "win" again

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

as a heat fan you can go back and check whatever i wrote, i never was a lebron hater.... the only time i argued about lebron is when he got his 1st mvp, and i said wade had better stats...
if you got a heat jersey 98% of the time im gonna root for you, i still root for beasley, cook, d.wright... there is only a couple of heat players i didnt like....
you can talk about the kick if you want... the foul was called on the bump then he kicked... so why are you mad at wade and lebron instead of the refs?..
check espn and you'll find a artical about the fouls in the game...
1. The bump was initiated by Wade. Thaddeus Young is supposed to just dive to the ground like Derek Fisher? Not to mention, this is playoff basketball. That's not a foul, the Carmelo offensive foul at the end of NYK/BOS isn't a foul, 90% of the stuff called FOR Kobe Bryant will NOT be a foul. But THAT PARTICULAR PLAY WAS NOT A FOUL.
2. Regardless of the bump, YOU CANNOT KICK SOMEONE IN BASKETBALL.

3. I'm not mad at LeBron or Wade. When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. But you guys don't wanna see that David Stern is supplying these guys with a lifetime supply of lemons, meanwhile other players are stuck with brussel sprouts.

Lastly, did I mention, YOU CAN'T %@#!%** KICK SOMEONE IN BASKETBALL?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

as a heat fan you can go back and check whatever i wrote, i never was a lebron hater.... the only time i argued about lebron is when he got his 1st mvp, and i said wade had better stats...
if you got a heat jersey 98% of the time im gonna root for you, i still root for beasley, cook, d.wright... there is only a couple of heat players i didnt like....
you can talk about the kick if you want... the foul was called on the bump then he kicked... so why are you mad at wade and lebron instead of the refs?..
check espn and you'll find a artical about the fouls in the game...
1. The bump was initiated by Wade. Thaddeus Young is supposed to just dive to the ground like Derek Fisher? Not to mention, this is playoff basketball. That's not a foul, the Carmelo offensive foul at the end of NYK/BOS isn't a foul, 90% of the stuff called FOR Kobe Bryant will NOT be a foul. But THAT PARTICULAR PLAY WAS NOT A FOUL.
2. Regardless of the bump, YOU CANNOT KICK SOMEONE IN BASKETBALL.

3. I'm not mad at LeBron or Wade. When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. But you guys don't wanna see that David Stern is supplying these guys with a lifetime supply of lemons, meanwhile other players are stuck with brussel sprouts.

Lastly, did I mention, YOU CAN'T %@#!%** KICK SOMEONE IN BASKETBALL?

that bump shouldnt be a foul, melo offensive foul shouldnt be a foul... im not saying they are... im just telling people to stop acting like wade kicked the dude first to get the call... it came from the bump...
kick, trip same thing?

that bump shouldnt be a foul, melo offensive foul shouldnt be a foul... im not saying they are... im just telling people to stop acting like wade kicked the dude first to get the call... it came from the bump...
kick, trip same thing?

I'm reasonably certain I've seen people blame Stern, and/or the refs, for every loss of every team so far on here. One dummy will say "Stern!!", and another one will point out the disparity of foul shots between two teams, as if that is sole factor in determining who the ref are supposedly 'cheating' for.
laugh.gif

Why can't some of you come to grips with the fact that there will ALWAYS will be inconsistencies when in comes to NBA officiating. It's the human element of the game, and 50/50 calls WILL HAPPEN. Blatantly bad calls will happen. Missed calls will happen (I.E the no call on the Thunder for the blatant goaltend last night) And yes, certain stars will get certain calls. It's just how it's going to be. How it's always been. When you're dealing with human fallibility, all these things can and will happen every once in a while.

I know it's difficult for some of you to grasp this, and to keep perspective. But goddamn.

I'm reasonably certain I've seen people blame Stern, and/or the refs, for every loss of every team so far on here. One dummy will say "Stern!!", and another one will point out the disparity of foul shots between two teams, as if that is sole factor in determining who the ref are supposedly 'cheating' for.
laugh.gif

Why can't some of you come to grips with the fact that there will ALWAYS will be inconsistencies when in comes to NBA officiating. It's the human element of the game, and 50/50 calls WILL HAPPEN. Blatantly bad calls will happen. Missed calls will happen (I.E the no call on the Thunder for the blatant goaltend last night) And yes, certain stars will get certain calls. It's just how it's going to be. How it's always been. When you're dealing with human fallibility, all these things can and will happen every once in a while.

I know it's difficult for some of you to grasp this, and to keep perspective. But goddamn.

We lost cause we plan stunk. That's it. Everybody flops, everybody tries to get that edge but in the end, if you're supposed to win, you do it, by any means. Don't bring refs into this, because they are just human with thousands of fans screaming at the top of the lungs at them continuously not to mention the players.

We lost cause we plan stunk. That's it. Everybody flops, everybody tries to get that edge but in the end, if you're supposed to win, you do it, by any means. Don't bring refs into this, because they are just human with thousands of fans screaming at the top of the lungs at them continuously not to mention the players.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

laugh.gif

Excellent post.  Glad to see there's someone out there that sees things the same way I do.  And this is coming from someone who is rooting against the Heat. 

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

laugh.gif

Excellent post.  Glad to see there's someone out there that sees things the same way I do.  And this is coming from someone who is rooting against the Heat. 

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by knightngale

Lakers had a -99 free throw disadvantage last year the whole playoffs. If only they could get those 40 free throws per game that wack teams like the spurs and miami get at home. 

a Laker Fan saying refs they dont get calls from refs
laugh.gif
roll.gif
THIS!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's like they didn't watch ball from 2000-____  Y'all used to get the MOST RIDICULOUS calls and now all of a sudden when another team gets it, you want to whine and cry that it's unfair.  Please.

Funny too how they cry "rig this and rig that" yet when they win, it was somehow ALL legit.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by knightngale

Lakers had a -99 free throw disadvantage last year the whole playoffs. If only they could get those 40 free throws per game that wack teams like the spurs and miami get at home. 

a Laker Fan saying refs they dont get calls from refs
laugh.gif
roll.gif
THIS!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's like they didn't watch ball from 2000-____  Y'all used to get the MOST RIDICULOUS calls and now all of a sudden when another team gets it, you want to whine and cry that it's unfair.  Please.

Funny too how they cry "rig this and rig that" yet when they win, it was somehow ALL legit.

Being a Warriors fan has nothing to do with at all. When having no response bring up that your team sucks classic NT comeback
laugh.gif

Being a Warriors fan has nothing to do with at all. When having no response bring up that your team sucks classic NT comeback
laugh.gif

what do those refs listen to with all those little hearing aides ? I've always wondered that. Who is telling them something?

what do those refs listen to with all those little hearing aides ? I've always wondered that. Who is telling them something?

Originally Posted by lawdog1

usainboltisfast wrote:

I see this thread has turned into a "my team lost, the nba is rigged" thread...
Its an annual event in the S&T forum.  Happens everytime the playoffs start and will continue until they're over, regardless of who wins.  Even if we end up with Grizzlies-Pacers finals, that gets the worst TV ratings ever, someone will still say that David Stern orchestrated the whole thing. 

It's pathetic. Almost everyone in here still watches. If you really feel that way, turn the channel or go do something else. Go get the ACB package if you need a pro ball fix... just shut up.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

usainboltisfast wrote:

I see this thread has turned into a "my team lost, the nba is rigged" thread...
Its an annual event in the S&T forum.  Happens everytime the playoffs start and will continue until they're over, regardless of who wins.  Even if we end up with Grizzlies-Pacers finals, that gets the worst TV ratings ever, someone will still say that David Stern orchestrated the whole thing. 

It's pathetic. Almost everyone in here still watches. If you really feel that way, turn the channel or go do something else. Go get the ACB package if you need a pro ball fix... just shut up.

Back
Top Bottom