I saw the next SEAN TAYLOR Friday night.

Say "Hello" to Tevin McCaskill. He's 6'2 and a 180lbs and has been clocked between 4.34-4.40. And had arguably the best QB in the country,Eugene Smith scared to throw deep. (soft verbal to WVU)

2631Tevin.jpg

Also for UM fans, don't worry, there's more talent coming...

*dre,Gunna and that other idiot*Eric Berry didnt play on firday night*dre,gunna and other idiot*

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

*dre,Gunna and that other idiot*Eric Berry didnt play on firday night*dre,gunna and other idiot*
i assume ur referring to The Wizard as the other idiot.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]He's not the next Sean Taylor....And neither is Eric Berry[/color]
indifferent.gif

Dear God can we stop with these next sean taylor comparisons? I swear I've heard at least 5-6 DBs

it's one thing to project a college player to have a similar game to an NFL player, but a high-schooler?
eyes.gif

Miami is not recruiting him. He doesn't have an offer and might not get one.

Which is a shame. It mostly because we signed like 10 safeties last year so now we're not taking any.

But his game isn't even comparable to ST's. I love how he plays though. Even in MNW's games last year he was making plays.

I doubt he had Geno scared to throw deep.

And if he really was that good, then UM would recruit him, regardless of who the got last year.

And FTR, Jawanza > Tevin

J-Star been mad quiet...

But if I had to bet on it....I think he's a Dawg....Maybe even a Trojan. (
sick.gif
)

We're still in it though. So him coming to Tally wouldn't be a complete surprise.

I hope we get him though. Boy is sick
sick.gif
smh.gif

I saw Jawanza play Friday night. I went to Lincoln's playoff game against Seabreeze since it's like 2 blocks from my complex. I know he had at leastone pic and was balling though.

I wish UM was recruiting this dude too. He's not that great in coverage but he's a big physical type safety which is what we're lacking. But Idon't think he's going to FSU. I'd bet money he's a silent somewhere else. He's got like a 4.0 so I just don't see him going to FSUbeing so keen on academics.

The reality is...we've signed a couple benchwarmers at Safety the last few years and we're gonna miss out McCaskill because of it seemingly. You knowhe'd be a Cane if we'd just offer. Jawanza too even though it'd be a longshot pulling him out of Tally.

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

I wish UM was recruiting this dude too. He's not that great in coverage but he's a big physical type safety which is what we're lacking. But I don't think he's going to FSU. I'd bet money he's a silent somewhere else. He's got like a 4.0 so I just don't see him going to FSU being so keen on academics.
Que?

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

Kenny Philips is going to be a poor man's Sean Taylor.
kenny phillips wasnt a poor man's sean taylor in college
kenny phillips wont be a poor man's sean taylor in the pros

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

Kenny Philips is going to be a poor man's Sean Taylor.
They aren't even remotely the same. Aside from being 1st round draft picks from UM.

I wish UM was recruiting this dude too. He's not that great in coverage but he's a big physical type safety
Which is why I want to see him in Tally.

He actually delivers a blow when making tackles. Boy hits like a ton of bricks
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Myron Rhodes wrote:

I wish UM was recruiting this dude too. He's not that great in coverage but he's a big physical type safety which is what we're lacking. But I don't think he's going to FSU. I'd bet money he's a silent somewhere else. He's got like a 4.0 so I just don't see him going to FSU being so keen on academics.
Que?

Perfect execution
laugh.gif
tired.gif

RIP to Sean Taylor....

However, this is getting ridiculous.

Is Sean Taylor going to be the prototype that all Safeties are going to be compared to,
roll.gif

Sean Taylor wasn't even the best safety in the NFL during his time, I'm not going to front, I said that before he passed away, and I will say it now. Unfortunately, since he passed away, he got lifted to mythical status.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom