I SAW NINJAHOOD AT THE WU TANG SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

I dont know if the new GM of the Mets is going to continue Merengue Night but if he does we need a Team Platano summit there this summer.

I dont know if the new GM of the Mets is going to continue Merengue Night but if he does we need a Team Platano summit there this summer.

Originally Posted by LimeGreen95s

LOL its funny cuz Ninjahood and I have a common friend and I see him ALL the time but he doesn't know I know hes Ninjahood LOL

Thats creepy as hell bruh. 

Originally Posted by LimeGreen95s

LOL its funny cuz Ninjahood and I have a common friend and I see him ALL the time but he doesn't know I know hes Ninjahood LOL

Thats creepy as hell bruh. 

On an offnote how was the show? I'm going to see them this Thursday. What songs did they do?

On an offnote how was the show? I'm going to see them this Thursday. What songs did they do?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

method man is the best live performer in hip hop.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Hope your right. Haven't listened to much Wu since HS. I know the show will be good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom