I saw a cute girl riding a mortocycle. PICS

lame %%% dude actually rode up beside her and took pics
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I hope she's actually a dude, so we all know you fapped while thinking about a guy.
eek.gif

If I were a mod I would warn u for that.
http://home.comcast.net/~...ikeTalk/niketalkroc.html
3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.

Oh YoU MaD:
Wade187:
CDub Yo:

LOL, I snapped a similar pic a couple days ago...weird.

Peep the devil horns too
devil.gif

3605035713_8e03f8855c.jpg

Shorty got a riding jacket on with shorts? The hells the point of that. That's how you know when some one riding for the attention/image
So?
Exactly. Wade187, are you going to call out all the guys out there in cargo shorts and a ridingjaccket or basketball shorts and a riding jacket? Hell, my dude regularly wears basketballshorts and a riding jaket... with no helmet. I always tell him hesdumb as hell, but I'm saying... are you calling all these dudes out, too? Or just her.
wink.gif

Some of y'al look for reasons to hate on females.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Oh YoU MaD:
Wade187:
CDub Yo:

LOL, I snapped a similar pic a couple days ago...weird.

Peep the devil horns too
devil.gif

3605035713_8e03f8855c.jpg
Shorty got a riding jacket on with shorts? The hells the point of that. That's how you know when some one riding for the attention/image
So?
Exactly. Wade187, are you going to call out all the guys out there in cargo shorts and a riding jaccket or basketball shorts and a riding jacket? Hell, my dude regularly wears basketballshorts and a riding jaket... with no helmet. I always tell him hes dumb as hell, but I'm saying... are you calling all these dudes out, too? Or just her.
wink.gif

Some of y'al look for reasons to hate on females.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
living on the edge.
BTW OP nice pics

Originally Posted by Snake201

c682570ebbe95df4a7714d87866ea9d2512480f.jpg

- no common sense is unattractive to me, so her riding in heels is an automatic fail. she could have put some regular shoes on and put the heels in her unusedbackpack.........dumb +%% broads
smh.gif

- plus, how do you know shes cute? that broad could be ugly as hell.....

some of y'all would lose it if you went to austin texas. 75% of the riders there don't wear helmets, let alone any of the proper clothing forriding.

and if that doesn't get you come to bangkok. this is everyday all day. families of four sometimes five with no helmets and occasionally withinfants.

p58269-Bangkok-Family_Affair.jpg

correction: you saw a cute BODY riding a motorcycle. the face is obscured, so nobody can co-sign.

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

I hope she's actually a dude, so we all know you fapped while thinking about a guy.
eek.gif

3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.

%##? What are you talking about? These things happen regularly. Mini mod FTL.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

eek.gif

you gotta be the biggest Lame on NT

Back
Top Bottom