I really almost died last night...

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

fcd35ac0e1b9dda1ababbb9f7ff66f4b6bd3dc1.gif
indifferent.gif
Inappropriate use of a gif, noob.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I don't know what he was thinking..

laugh.gif

AND It's been YEARS since I've seen this gif

I'm glad you're alright... I was talking about shrimp allergic reactions with my mom.. She was just like you. Ate it a billion times until one, badnight... Now she gets sick at the smell. None the less, you're Alive and well!

same thing happened to me, i became allergic to shrimp out of NOWHERE
mad.gif
i literally ate it everyday. i can still eat it, my reaction isn't assevere...just a little lip swelling for a few minutes...but i'd rather not...feels weird.

For everybody else that has went through this... did it take a couple days before your throat felt 100%?? Because it's still a little uncomfortable for metrying to swallow food.

That sucks, good that you're fine.

I don't like shrimp that much...once in a while it's nice to switch it up from chicken or beef, but I only like to eat it occasionally.

dag... allergic reactions are no joke

i had a similar situation happen a few years back, cat dander almost killed a brother

glad to hear youre ok now

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

my dad is allergic to shrimp. are you allergic to all crustaceans?

Never had an allergic reaction to anything ever in life. Eat shrimp all the time... now the doctors have ordered me to give up my beloved shrimp.
frown.gif

And I have to carry around an epi-pen forever to give myself a shot if my throat swells up.

And one nurse kept telling me that my lips looked Octuplet mom's... she's lucky I'm so easy going (and needed her), or I would've had to whoop that trick.

laugh.gif
that's pretty swollen...

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by Nktran001

RellNye wrote:

YoungKD3 wrote:

indifferent.gif
Inappropriate use of a gif, noob.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I don't know what he was thinking..

laugh.gif

AND It's been YEARS since I've seen this gif

I think dude was referencing how his lips looked. c'mon now. i thought it was funny!
u guys think that was a bad time to do it really?? what kind of topic u think its appropriate for??

Originally Posted by ELTiZZLE

i found out i was allergic to shellfish (including shrimp) this past summer. I've been eating it my whole life and don't plan to stop now. If you just keep eating it, your body will adjust and eventually the symptoms you suffer will be so minimal, it won't look like you're allergic at all.

RIP

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by ELTiZZLE

i found out i was allergic to shellfish (including shrimp) this past summer. I've been eating it my whole life and don't plan to stop now. If you just keep eating it, your body will adjust and eventually the symptoms you suffer will be so minimal, it won't look like you're allergic at all.

RIP

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dang....
nice to see your fine now....

im allergic to SEAFOOD in general....
i can eat it, but my mouth will be swollen....

Back
Top Bottom