I rarely ask, but can I get some help on these Griffey's?

I'm usually on top of this, but my connections to inside the industry have shrunk in the last few years.

Long story short, I don't have access to this colorway and a friend still at Nike said they made them, but has no clue who is the retailer or retailersthat got them.

Personally, I've been a huge Griffey fan and owned almost every shoe from the line.

These are a must for my collection, especially in this colorway.

Anybody know or seen these at any certain spot:

295721992_tp.jpg

295722087_tp.jpg

295722113_tp.jpg

295721958_tp.jpg

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Hmm... I'll check my local stores this weekend to see if they have them.

Didn't these swingmans come out 2-3 months ago??

ya they are the swingmans. They came in a few colorways. I saw this color at the champs nearby had this color a couple months ago

Champs exclusive
- i know 2 stores that had them (still might have some sizes) - Brea, CA & Beverly Center, CA Champs - you could call them get the Champs sku's andorder them from your local Champs

Originally Posted by cjb23

Champs exclusive
- i know 2 stores that had them (still might have some sizes) - Brea, CA & Beverly Center, CA Champs - you could call them get the Champs sku's and order them from your local Champs

Good lookin', pimpin'.

Thanks to all.

LOL @ some of you guys, though. I know what shoes they are. It was the colorway that I am after. But, thanks anyhow for reminding me that they are"Swingman Remixes".

And...Foot Locker and Eastbay don't have them, it's only at Champs.

Thanks again.

lol there was no need for even the short version of the long story... just ask, stop trying to throw in there how much you do or don't know

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Champs exclusive
- i know 2 stores that had them (still might have some sizes) - Brea, CA & Beverly Center, CA Champs - you could call them get the Champs sku's and order them from your local Champs

Good lookin', pimpin'.

Thanks to all.

LOL @ some of you guys, though. I know what shoes they are. It was the colorway that I am after. But, thanks anyhow for reminding me that they are "Swingman Remixes".

Thanks again.
I was kinda confused by some of the responses as well. You called them Griffeys they said Swingmans......it's all the same. The SwingmanRemix is a Griffey shoe. I don't know, maybe I read into the comments wrong.

Not to say anyone here did but I sometimes think people mistake Swingman (Griffey silhouette) for swingman (basketball terminology).

Glad you tracked them down. Have you looked into the Jackie Robinson Swingman Remixes? Awesome shoe, awesome tribute. They can be found at Champs as well.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Champs exclusive

Good lookin', pimpin'.

Thanks to all.

LOL @ some of you guys, though. I know what shoes they are. It was the colorway that I am after. But, thanks anyhow for reminding me that they are "Swingman Remixes".

Thanks again.
I was kinda confused by some of the responses as well. You called them Griffeys they said Swingmans......it's all the same. The Swingman Remix is a Griffey shoe. I don't know, maybe I read into the comments wrong.

Not to say anyone here did but I sometimes think people mistake Swingman (Griffey silhouette) for swingman (basketball terminology).

Glad you tracked them down. Have you looked into the Jackie Robinson Swingman Remixes? Awesome shoe, awesome tribute. They can be found at Champs as well.

On that note, I don't know where some of you guys are at, but the nearest Champs to me (used to work there years ago) doesn't get these, and I couldnot get them up on stock-locate, same with the Jackie Robinson's. I even kicked the cashier out from behind the counter, who happened to be clueless onwhat I was trying to get, then went to town. Nothing.

Somebody shoot me a holler if you physically see these at your local Champs, let me know.

It is greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Champs exclusive

Good lookin', pimpin'.

Thanks to all.

Thanks again.
I was kinda confused by some of the responses as well. You called them Griffeys they said Swingmans......it's all the same. The Swingman Remix is a Griffey shoe. I don't know, maybe I read into the comments wrong.

On that note, I don't know where some of you guys are at, but the nearest Champs to me (used to work there years ago) doesn't get these, and I could not get them up on stock-locate, same with the Jackie Robinson's. I even kicked the cashier out from behind the counter, who happened to be clueless on what I was trying to get, then went to town. Nothing.

Somebody shoot me a holler if you physically see these at your local Champs, let me know.

It is greatly appreciated.
was at Champs yesterday and they were on display. let me know what you need me to do and I got you.holla.

Back
Top Bottom