I predict the Jews will take over in the year 2009

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Out of curiosity, do Jewish girls get down with other races?

my last chick was jewish.. so yes.

cat dennings
pimp.gif

I was about to say 2009? Jewish people been taken over.
Jewish people been running things since the beginning of time

I would marry Natalie Portman though
Natalie Portman>Meagan Good and Meagan Fox sexin'

I'm just kidding relax

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Out of curiosity, do Jewish girls get down with other races?

Yes, every once in a while they decide they need a drastic change in their life and usually wake up drunk with a black slong in their mouth.mmmmm...sharon.....

sure by religion all these girls are the same but its not a nationality or ethnicity... there are black jews, white jews, azn jews.. so alot of the responsesin this thread don't really make sense..

laugh.gif
Bill Nye The Science Guy wrote:

sure by religion all these girls are the same but its not a nationality or ethnicity... there are black jews, white jews, azn jews.. so alot of the responses in this thread don't really make sense..

It's pretty clear by the pics that we were talking about the RACE and not RELIGION so....

mj0n5l.gif

How do you tell if someone is a Jew? Not tryna be a punk here, for real, they jus look like white people to me.

sauuceking wrote:
How do you tell if someone is a Jew? Not tryna be a punk here, for real, they jus look like white people to me.

Jewish women have distinctive features like pale skin, smaller pupils, slightly slanted and larger noses, thick eyebrows and long lips..most of these are deadgiveaways unless they had cosmetic surgery like Scarlet

Originally Posted by supreme math

laugh.gif

sure by religion all these girls are the same but its not a nationality or ethnicity... there are black jews, white jews, azn jews.. so alot of the responses in this thread don't really make sense..

It's pretty clear by the pics that we were talking about the RACE and not RELIGION so....

mj0n5l.gif

Not this @@** again. Jewish IS NOT a race!

I'd tap Kat... and I've had a thing for Sarah Silverman for quite some time now.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif

mj0n5l.gif

Here we go ....I really dislike anal attentive people, Israeli, Hebrew, Gentiles..whatever man...in Hollywood they're called Jewish
Obama Hawaiian and African but he's classified as BLACK...Derek Jeter is half WHITE half BLACK but the media doesn't have time to break down genenologyto people that deal in unessecary specifics....Sarah Silverman, Jason Biggs, Kat, Lizzy and Brendan Fraser all refer to themselves as JEWS as far as race.please man don't make this complicated.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif

mj0n5l.gif

Here we go ....I really dislike anal attentive people, Israeli, Hebrew, Gentiles..whatever man...in Hollywood they're called Jewish
Obama Hawaiian and African but he's classified as BLACK...Derek Jeter is half WHITE half BLACK but the media doesn't have time to break down genenology to people that deal in unessecary specifics....Sarah Silverman, Jason Biggs, Kat, Lizzy and Brendan Fraser all refer to themselves as JEWS as far as race. please man don't make this complicated.
do you know they consider their race as jewish b/c you personally asked them?

Jewish is not a race.. you sound pretty ignorant...

according to you being Catholic or Muslim can be considered a race too then?...no.. you fail.. sorry

im jewish...our women stink

if some of yall know puerto rican girls that want a jew...let me know.

Back
Top Bottom