I only drink water (rarely anything else) is it safe?

roll.gif

so if your body got used to eating junk food growing up, it's hazardous to drastically alter your diet?
nerd.gif

I drink water all day, no pop or anything else really. Beer on the weekends. The only thing I'm worried about is not drinking milk and not getting protein.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

What do you think cavemen drunk?

Don't think they had soft drinks or fruit juice.
Wasn't their life expectancy like 20 years?

I only drink water also..never touched soda in my life..

I sometimes drink ice tea, milk and some juice but other than that i like my water (Fiji
pimp.gif
)

What if they squished the fruits together and drained the juice into a bowl or something.

i only drink water too. About a gallon a day. Just make sure you are getting your nutrients in your food and what not. I am hoping that this isn't aserious question though....

It's fine as long as you don't drink too much water cuz then you'll flush out all of your electrolytes and die.

Has anyone done the distilled water thing?? I always wanted to try drinkingva gallon of this a day but I don't have the time to boil the water and I'mnot trying to carry aroung a gallon container everywhere I go

Originally Posted by raptors29

What if they squished the fruits together and drained the juice into a bowl or something.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

what the crap?
is it safe?
you are probably healthier than the average person off of that factor alone..

not exactly. bottled water arent as safe as u think
ohwell.gif
and lets not getstarted with tap water.

Back
Top Bottom