I only drink water (rarely anything else) is it safe?

I prefer bottled water over any other non alcoholic beverage. I rarely touch fruit juices, and I never drink soft drinks, is this ok, or does my body need achange every so often?

Until you drink so much water that it throws off your osmotic balance you'll be aight. Cavemen didnt have effin Pepsi

I'm pretty sure nothing is wrong with that, as long as your getting some value of fruit per day...

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

I prefer bottled water over any other non alcoholic beverage. I rarely touch fruit juices, and I never drink soft drinks, is this ok, or does my body need a change every so often?
R.I.P.

what the crap?
is it safe?
you are probably healthier than the average person off of that factor alone..

I drank nothin but water for 3 months on a clean calorie diet and working out 5x a week. I end up having a dizzy spell one day. You have to suppliment yourbody with the nutrients it needs through other things i.e. fruits, vegetables nutrigrain/protein bars. (which I was doing but not enough) I was only eating tilmy body was satisfied, enough to make the hunger go away but not enough to nourish body sufficiently. So I had to up my calorie intake and (doc said) add alittle sweets/junk in the mix. He said it's something my body is used to because that was how I've grown up eating so you just have to know your ownbody and go from there.

I drank nothin but water for 3 months on a clean calorie diet and working out 5x a week. I end up having a dizzy spell one day. You have to suppliment your body with the nutrients it needs through other things i.e. fruits, vegetables nutrigrain/protein bars. (which I was doing but not enough) I was only eating til my body was satisfied, enough to make the hunger go away but not enough to nourish body sufficiently. So I had to up my calorie intake and (doc said) add a little sweets/junk in the mix. He said it's something my body is used to because that was how I've grown up eating so you just have to know your own body and go from there.

the answer I needed, thx sir.

I think this is more of a "Look at me. I only drink water" thread instead of being a serious question.

Why don't you people ask my man Google questions like this instead of NT idiots?

I'm pretty sure water is the healthiest/best thing to drink and keep yourself hydrated...as long as youre not chugging gallons of water in one sitting.

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

I drank nothin but water for 3 months on a clean calorie diet and working out 5x a week. I end up having a dizzy spell one day. You have to suppliment your body with the nutrients it needs through other things i.e. fruits, vegetables nutrigrain/protein bars. (which I was doing but not enough) I was only eating til my body was satisfied, enough to make the hunger go away but not enough to nourish body sufficiently. So I had to up my calorie intake and (doc said) add a little sweets/junk in the mix. He said it's something my body is used to because that was how I've grown up eating so you just have to know your own body and go from there.
...this answer is misleading. You got a dizzy spell because you were starving yourself, it has nothing to do with just drinking water. Anyone canlive the rest of their life drinking water and only water.
OP, what are your goals?

Back
Top Bottom