I officially turn in my Laker fan card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good.

If you turn on your team because of one game, you were never a fan.

I sat here and supported this team during the 04-05 season. Further then that 93-94 season was even worse.

Don't ever come back and somebody watch his S/N. If we do win the chip I want you no where near the thread...

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Honestly I'm glad to. I don't want to hear oh you mad over one game nonsense. This has been going on long enough. This team has all this talent but no focus and no killer instinct. I DON'T CARE IF THEY DO PULL OFF THE CHAMPIONSHIP, I'LL BE HAPPY KOBE HAS 4 AND PHIL HAS 10.

But, they won't deserve it. You don't belittle the game with the effort this team displayed all year. Go on give me the kool-aid logic fans about 65 wins and whatever. Too many losses due to lack of effort.

The Cavs are where they are because of effort, Boston last year, and Denver right now. My two reasons.

Kobe trying to be Mr. Nice guy to get everybody to like him. Who gives a damn if people hate you, be a prick and win!

Phil is simply not a good coach and is a product of great players that take things into their own hands on the court.
TEX WINTER IS THE MASTERMIND WHO GETS NO CREDIT!

Quote me whatever I'm done. Good luck but I doubt they get past Denver.

fairweather fans who needs em...

and yes they might not make it, go root for whoever u want.

laugh.gif

WWJD?

I don't think he'd abandon his team
laugh.gif
So what if you don't like this current regime, who's to say you won't like a Laker team 10 yearsfrom now? You gonna ask for your card back?

smh.gif
@ your fairweather-ness...

Originally Posted by tupac003

Good.

I sat here and supported this team during the 04-05 season. Further then that 93-94 season was even worse.

Don't ever come back and somebody watch his S/N. If we do win the chip I want you no where near the thread...

Good.

Nice avy.

Some of you guys are funny.

Good.

Nice avy.

Some of you guys are funny.
jk7x44.gif

Fans of other teams are right on here. Ya'll jump when anything that seems negative about the Lakers is posted.

I don't see what's so negative about it. Ya'll can't deny this team shows up when it wants to for various reasons.

You can't say you don't jump on other players or teams for doing the same thing.

Fans of other teams are right on here. [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Ya'll jump when anything that seems negative about the Lakers is posted.[/color]

I don't see what's so negative about it. Ya'll can't deny this team shows up when it wants to for various reasons.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You can't say you don't jump on other players or teams for doing the same thing.[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]thats what makes us fans...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]we're not talking about players or teams, we're talking about fans of a team...[/color]

Originally Posted by s dubl

Fans of other teams are right on here. [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Ya'll jump when anything that seems negative about the Lakers is posted.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You can't say you don't jump on other players or teams for doing the same thing.[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]thats what makes us fans...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]we're not talking about players or teams, we're talking about fans of a team...[/color]
Aight man Imma leave it at that.

4 pages for this..smh

Guess you wanst a fan to begin with, a true fan sticks with his team thru good and bad,, if lakers end up winning the chip , ill bet you would be a fan frontand center

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

you sound soft...

Lakers are better without fans like you.

Go jump on some other team's bandwagon.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
What difference does it make? Fans be acting like they contribute to the team somehow in the boxscore. Turn the tv off, or not, won't change +**# on the court. None of those dudes even know you exist you self aggrandizing frontrunner

you are the biggest troll on the ST board

I feel your frustration OP. That was a pitiful game...thank God I wan't in Vegas cause I woulda bet on them and woulda thrown a childish tantrum.

Originally Posted by enrique23

looks like you werent even a true fan to begin with

I'm not bashing all of the Laker fans , but I seem to run upon this all the time. Living in Cali right now, there are tons of "Lakers fans"which must annoy the hell out of the ones who actually understand/appreciate the game of baskeball; and continue to cheer for the purple and gold despite loseslike this.

I always believe that as a fan, you cheer on a team because of what they accomplished in the past. You cheer them on hoping they are currently successful, andcontinue cheering even if they aren't. Another thing is, as fans if it's not this year for your team, then like they say: There's always nextyear.

It's okay to be mad or frustrated at your team, but to turn in your "fan card" due to an issue that a current Laker team has, that STILL has ashot at winning the title?

Then that right there, certainly disables you from ever being a true fan in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom