I never knew that......

C--3sy6WAAMLSHE.jpg

the skin of the inner cheek of your mouth is made of the same tissues as the inside of a vagina

Go head......touch it.

tedy bruschi Is Filipino. Homie was bad *** on the field

He looks Filipino though. Looks just like my RDC from boot camp, Petty Officer Bautista who was a badass and would stop us mid whatever we were doing because he got a page "from one of his ******* (female dogs)". :lol: He kept his beeper on his ankle under his pants.

Last edited:
View media item 2431868
View media item 2431869

-a mcdonalds ceasar salad has more calories salt and fat than a double big mac

-german chocolate cake was invented in america. The chocolate used was invented by a man whos last name was "german"

-one 18 inch pizza is more pizza than two 12 inch pizzas

-the california sushi roll was invented in canada

-Antarctica was discovered after we discovered uranus

-south dakota,new hampshire....maine....michigan...minnesotta...utah...kansas..deleware...hawaii...georgia...california...arkansas...alabama

The only states that do not allow cameras in dressing rooms.

The reason he says "wait for the cream" is because whipped cream is not kosher, meaning Jewish people cannot eat it unless under different circumstances. That's why Tarantino does the shot of cream being scooped, and the emphasis is on the cream more than the milk. This is also why shoshanna eats the cream like she's trying to prove him wrong.

Last edited:
Bad pic of Kidada. Here's a better one.

340x1.jpg

It's interesting how different her and Rashida are.

imrs.php

I remember rashida is a Rocafella movie back in the day. **** was terrible and she was just a cameo

-one 18 inch pizza is more pizza than two 12 inch pizzas

im horrible at math but I think this is incorrect, someone prove me wrong.

18*3.14 = 56.52
12*3.14 = 37.68 * 2 = 7.36

AGAIN, im horrible with math.

Back
Top Bottom