I never knew that......

I went to school with Nico's sister Eden last year :lol:

She's :pimp:

Didn't get the chance to clap :smh:

Bob knew what's up with that Dennis Brown comment though. :smokin

after a party R. Kelly & Biggie Smalls was in the lobby of the Hotel when Kells started playing a song off the top of his head on a Piano in said lobby...

I can VERY much see that happening after thinking about the chorus of that song :lol:

Last edited:
Black women flourished in the 70s with the natural hair.

pimp.gif
early 70's once integration well in black women cause assimilation and the influx of govt assistance programs by mid stride/late 70's that was pretty much a wrap along with most being married and/or having a male in the household...

Joseph gordon levitt , adrian brody, and mathew mconehey
Were all in angels in the outfied

There is a sequal to american phsyco starring william shatner and mila kunis as the killer

Young wendy in hook is gwyneth paltrow
View media item 855858
In twins the characters names were vincent and julius
Danny devito also prodeced pulp fiction

View media item 855862
einsteins final words are unknown because he spoke them in german and his nurse was american

The heads on Easter Island are carved in male form and weigh more than a few tons. The largest statue is 32 feet tall and about 82 tons.

Nearly all the Easter island statues were carved from solidified volcanic ash at a quarry site on the side of an extinct volcano. The carvers used basalt stone hand chisels, with many teams working on different statues at the same time. However, a single statue took a team of 5-6 men about a year to finish

View media item 855876
View media item 855877

Last edited:
The record hottest temperature ever recorded in Miami, Florida is just 100 degrees. That is the record, though, and it was recorded on July 21, 1942.

The all-time coldest temperature ever recorded in the city of Miami, Florida is 27 degrees, which occurred on February 3, 1917

The record hottest temperature ever recorded in Miami, Florida is just 100 degrees. That is the record, though, and it was recorded on July 21, 1942.

The all-time coldest temperature ever recorded in the city of Miami, Florida is 27 degrees, which occurred on February 3, 1917

really?

wow.. i went out there and it felt like 200 lol!!

how does miami peak at 100 and nyc gets to 109?

NEVERMIND... :lol:

Due to its location along the Atlantic Ocean in the southeastern part of Florida, Miami has a much more milder climate than does most of the rest of Florida. This is born out by the differences between the all-time hottest and coldest temperatures ever recorded in Miami, versus the all-time record hottest and coldest temperatures ever recorded in the state of Florida.

Last edited:
32 cents ??

Where the hell you live ? .... 1997 ? :lol:

Last time I bought stamps was before 1997 for sure! LOL Internet/Email is a game changer...

You get my point... 32 cents... 48 cents... whatever it is... I know times are tough for some people, but committing a federal offense to save pocket chang:rofl:e

People dont have common sense to let others off the bus first .. before getting on

:smokin polo sport nyc polo sport nyc Timbaland also is another prod who is dope but had ghostproducers too I believe.

early 70's once integration well in black women cause assimilation and the influx of govt assistance programs by mid stride/late 70's that was pretty much a wrap along with most being married and/or having a male in the household...

Funny, we was just talking about this the other day in English class.

Last edited:
smokin.gif
@PoLo Sport NYC Timbaland also is another prod who is dope but had ghostproducers too I believe.
Funny, we was just talking about this the other day in English class.
and don't forget dr dre... word to mel and hittman.... Also probably known iuno but bone thugs str8 up on a promo run down south saw a upcoming local act from Memphis and was so lets say inspired by them str8 up jacked and stole their whole vibe style etc....

This crew even speaks on it and even disc them on the og mixtape mystic stylez....

bible belt?
the most religious part of the us

see i never knew that ...

bible belt?
the most religious part of the us

see i never knew that ...

First time hearing it myself.

*shrugs*

Srs?

Bible Belt? Mason Dixon line?

maxon dixon yea bible belt naw... girls from the south in general are down for da cause :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom