I never knew that......

Why RustyShackleford RustyShackleford best buddies never tell him about his wife banging John redcorn?
John Redcorn is a LICENSED New Age Healer, that has been assisting my wife with the chronic migraines she has suffered with for many years.

I am sick and tired of people like you insinuating that something improper is going on between them

Respect my wife's HIPAA rights, and respect my home, b.

Or else you can catch dis....

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Mike Judge is a ******* genius, first Beavis and Butt Head, then King of the Hill, then Tales from the Tour Bus, this man gets it.

If you have the time, and I know that you do because you’re reading this, go on the YouTubes and peep Tales from the Tour Bus, you will not be disappointed.

I got a newfound respect for King of the Hill after reading this article I came across on Reddit one day. Come to find out that a lot of the people that worked on King of the Hill would go on to make some of my favorite sitcoms today like Parks & Rec, Brooklyn 99 and [obviously] Silicon Valley. It's a pretty good read if anybody's got the time:

https://www.vulture.com/2015/02/non...-tv-would-exist-without-king-of-the-hill.html

They actually answer this in episode 3 of the 3rd season
Lol yup Peggy's Headache. It was something like Dale aka Rusty is way too unstable to handle that information, so they protected himself from himself.

Tho no one else in the town mentions the obvious difference

Back
Top Bottom