I never knew that......

I liked some of Gaddafi's Garveyan ideals on pan africanism and the social programs he created for Libyan citizens but dude was a menace. Straight psychotic at times.

I listened to a podcast about him the other day. I started off the same, but dumb but some interesting ideas - but then it got crazy, he had a rape room which was usually used for school girls and a ton of other vile stuff. He really was a monster.

I listened to a podcast about him the other day. I started off the same, but dumb but some interesting ideas - but then it got crazy, he had a rape room which was usually used for school girls and a ton of other vile stuff. He really was a monster.

Whoa...they didn't touch on that in the documentary I saw.

What in the world?

What? You serious? The team used the same logo from the movie lol

The original Mighty Ducks film had a different logo. The sequels used the NHL team's logo.

a4hkgumewp7vx0xjfejsfheeu.gif

mightyducks.jpg

What? You serious? The team used the same logo from the movie lol
No I did not know that, I never played hockey but little league and football teams I played on would sometimes use graphics from professional sports teams so I thought nothing of it. I figured they threw a check to the NHL in exchange for the use of the name/logo. Had no idea after the film they went out and actually put a sports franchise in the NHL. That **** to me is amazing

Keeping with the theme, I believe the Toronto Raptors were named after the Raptors in Jurassic Park.

That can opener video....why hasn't there been a PSA showing us how to properly use this? I've opened a can only to get the lid stuck inside the can. Got me using knives to try to get it out :smh:

Back
Top Bottom