I never knew that......

^I looked into that one. There is a copy of the footage out there but it's super limited. Another similar story that is on the internet for sure and I've seen is a senator convicted of taking a bribe and at a press conference he shoots himself.

Budd Dwyer.

^I looked into that one. There is a copy of the footage out there but it's super limited. Another similar story that is on the internet for sure and I've seen is a senator convicted of taking a bribe and at a press conference he shoots himself.

Budd Dwyer.
I've seen the Budd Dwyer one. 

It's cheaper to make a freezer with no light, than a freezer with a light. Plus it's smaller than the fridge.

What? Lol

Before the wave of LEDs light bulbs couldn't withstand temperature below 32deg F. So they wouldn't last long.

Your freezer probably does have a bulb but it's probably bad .

It's cheaper to make a freezer with no light, than a freezer with a light. Plus it's smaller than the fridge.

What? Lol

Before the wave of LEDs light bulbs couldn't withstand temperature below 32deg F. So they wouldn't last long.

Your freezer probably does have a bulb but it's probably bad .
Your right my parents newer French door style freezer has lights

The average home has more than 100 kinds of bugs living in it

https://t.co/H5YJ4iqHUb
CpJBLObWAAAjo-b.jpg

:x that skull with bone cancer.... Some one gimme a sanding brick it looks so disturbing but I can't stop staring

One of the USA girls mis-flipped and landed on her neck. 

Watching it live I immediately thought her life had ended. 

Prince Fielder retires from MLB with the same number of career home runs as his father, Cecil Fielder with 319.

Back
Top Bottom